Daniel's Headbutt...Awesome!

Theres another vid of him on liveleak doing 270+kph in a residential area :crowbar:so I can sorta understand the drivers frustration.

Theres another vid of him on liveleak doing 270+kph in a residential area :crowbar:so I can sorta understand the drivers frustration.

how so? He wasnt riding like at azzhat that i could tell. The truck nearly hit him and would have either likely killed him or at the very least put him in the hospital for a long time and destroyed the bike... If he has video of other things well then thats on him but this one is not his fault in any way. the driver was lucky that all he got was a head butt.

Little bit longer vid;apparently they have had ongoing "issues" with one another....definitely more to the story than the vid will have you believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the real problem. Agreed, in this vid, biker did nothing wrong. What happened just before this is the question. Kinda like Rodney King, or the Guy in the Range Rover in NY... The true story wasn't in the published vids.
Don't get me wrong at all, I am def for an azzhat beating when deserved.
Troy
Btw, love when the redneck yells that he has his kids in the truck while playing chicked at what looks like 100 mph closer rates! Fn tool.

I think they should've put the boots to that idiot,but the headbutt was great.:rofl:

I agree.

Attempting to cause an accident or use his truck (loaded with wife and kids) to make a threat because of a reckless driving or safety issue, is just crazy hypocritical.

I always wondered about cagers that get in your face. Do they know that we are wearing body armor to protect us from 70+ mph crashes? I actually had a lady get out of her car at a light and yell at me because I passed her (she was doing 45 in a 55). I just kept looking ahead and ignored her. How crazy is that? A 130 pound lady standing there yelling at a 300 pound 6 foot guy in armor at a stop light. She's lucky she ran into the Teddy Bear because she was asking for a spanking.

Trucker committed a crime when he veered over and apparently tried to run the biker off the road.
But other biker is also guilty of assault. No matter how cool it looks the other two guys were simply arguing when he came up and head butted truck driver.
Again just more proof that everyone in the video is a dumbass..

That's when you call the law, not try to kill him head on. He's kids shouldn't be playing in the street.

IMHO, without knowing the whole story, I remember the days when I ran around with FZ600 and a loud pipe and drove the neighbors crazy! But, what that guy did in the truck was dangerous and stupid!
that being said I would have done the same thing with my helmet! That POS was hiding behind his wife for a reason, was he gonna punch a helmet hahahahahahaha!
But whatever that's the life of a sport bike rider!

So maybe it was dumb. Maybe the bikers did something to provoke it. Yeah this is not a good example of how to handle this situation. But it was cool. We will be seeing this move in an action movie soon!

That's when you call the law, not try to kill him head on. He's kids shouldn't be playing in the street.

Fair enough , - re kids playing, but what if your only walking on the footpath and the rider stuffs up for whatever reason suddenly theres a 270kph lump of metal
heading at you/wife/kids.

Fair enough , - re kids playing, but what if your only walking on the footpath and the rider stuffs up for whatever reason suddenly theres a 270kph lump of metal
heading at you/wife/kids.

this is what I was saying kind of with wheelies, their cool but at the wrong place and time even other car drivers freak out and slow down or drift into other lanes watching the wheelie

Back