Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
I ate a whole box of Samoas in 2 days....allright a day and a half :banghead:
by...myself :banghead::banghead:

Those things are EVIL.

Now...where can I get some more :whistle:
(I only bought one box, what an idiot :banghead:)

Really I eat a whole box of samoas and a sleeve of thin mints for breakfast :poke:

I must have made like five trips to Winn Dixie for those things.
Each time I bough at least six boxes.

You would think Cubans had discovered fruit of the Gods or something as fast as they went here !

Don't see why they are not on store shelves year round ?

I ate a whole box of Samoas in 2 days....allright a day and a half :banghead:
by...myself :banghead::banghead:

Those things are EVIL.

Now...where can I get some more :whistle:
(I only bought one box, what an idiot :banghead:)

LOL, I was just sitting here polishing off the last of the box I bought last night thinking, "Damn, I told myself not to do this." Sheesh, just can't stop with these things!

Hot damn, can I relate to your demise!

I just bought a box (went from $3 last year to $4 this year) at Safeway last evening and this morning there is four cookies left and I'm about to attack those! :shocked:

Last edited:
407 Boxes Of Girl Scout Cookies Stolen In Lakeland/B]

The Washington County Sheriff's Office is looking into a case of missing Girl Scout Cookies.

They received a call Thursday at about 7 p.m. reporting a burglary at a home on the 100 block of Quamwell Avenue South in Lakeland.

The caller reported that at some point between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. that day, the cookies were stolen from the garage.

The Sheriff's Department initially said 150 cases containing 407 boxes of cookies were taken. That was later corrected to 34 cases, still totaling 407 boxes.

The Girl Scouts said the missing cookies are valued at more than $1,400. Arrangements have been made so that orders can be fulfilled.

"No, unfortunately we don't have any leads at this point in time but their investigation is ongoing so hopefully we'll find the cookies. I don't know what someone would do with that many boxes, but hopefully they'll find whoever did it," said Girl Scout mother Liz Silbernick.

The Sheriff's Office is investigating the burglary. Anyone with information is asked to call their tip line at 651-430-7850 or to file a tip online. Information can be given anonymously.

I ate a box of the Samoas after lunch the other day at work in half an hour.Then I read the box and it says theres 7 servings in there,Where?Then I see I just ate 1050 caleries in 30 mins for desert. opps...:laugh:

My dog Pepper had his eye on the last thin mint we had.:laugh:

100_0936.jpg

this is funny

we took a little ride the other day , stopped at a chevron for a drink and some gas ,, these girl scouts asked if we wanted to buy some cookies, i explained i had no way to cary them home, she said " you can send them to the troops"

so they got me

i bought a couple boxes and they put them in a big box with others to send to the troops!

or they are going to resell them i dont know now adays but they got me

that is all

I love em, I need em, I gotta have em!
Fortunatley theres not that many girl scouts selling em up here up in the Great White North!

The girl scouts are set up out side every Wal Mart and Blockbuster around here.. I have 15 boxes of Somoas left.. Jess only likes thin mints. Sorry honey they were out and stuff..

Give me a big glass of ice cold milk and I can kill a whole box of thin mints in just one sitting!

Back