Dan & HRHDI are home

HRHDi

Dont Call Me "MeeMaw"
Donating Member
Registered
We rolled in about 8:00 local time last night. Sorry that we didn't post up sooner but we had some family things come up last night.

00BusaTx and 00TxNurse (Mike & Shannon) made it home safely as well.

Glad to hear you all made it home safe. I hope everything is OK.

Glad to hear you two made it home ok. Best of luck this coming week!

Dan - don't forget my offer if you need it...

Glad yougusts made it home ok, good luck with "stuff", thank you for cracking the single malt...

We stopped last night to sleep and detoured to Hershey for some chocolate on the way home, ought to roll in bout dinner time tonight.

Dan and Di..always a pleasure to see you two! Di you were awesome on the Vespa and i am sure you will earn plenty more harley "kills"!
Dan the Scotch was perfect! I'll bring a good cigar next time!

Yay!!! It was so nice seeing you guys!!! Glad you made it home safely. Di you and "Sophie" are totally awesome and definitly inspiring. It must get to be a wild time in the "ole palace" when the four of you get together!!! Can't wait to hang out with you again sometime. :thumbsup:

Dan nice meeting and talk with you, Your Wife had a blast on the scoot. Hope to talk to you guys soon.

Glad to hear you two made it home ok. Best of luck this coming week!

Dan - don't forget my offer if you need it...

Thanks for the good wishes.

Give me a couple weeks and I may take you up on that!

It was great getting to see everyone again. This will have to get us through to next Fall when we can make another bash.

Last edited:
Good news, glad you all made it back. Hope to see you at the next M&G. :thumbsup:

Glad you are both home ok... sorry I missed out on the bottle :* but sure glad you made dinner with us :) Now about draggn knee on that scooter... I got some ideas... :laugh:

Back