Damn thieves just tried to steal my bike

That's great your neighbor was seen it. Both of our bikes were stolen from the parking lot at the Resort we were staying at and no one saw anything.
sad.gif
Some of the people staying there said they noticed that they were gone, but thought we were pulling an all nighter on the bikes. Ofcourse they never found them. It's a sick feeling when it happens.

Glad to hear those punk ass f ' s didn't get your ride but they will be back chain that sht to a pole or something i had one ripped its the worst feeling good luck and keep that bus safe.

Good thing they didn't get it F**kWADS.I hope you hooked your neighbors up because they hooked you up.Beware runninng up on theives most of the time they're armed.

I did call the cops. They came by and lifted finger prints off the bike. Most likely will be mine though. But hopefully its a set from one of the thieves. Heres a shot of what they used on the front wheel. Seems like some kind of wheel dolly most likely from a auto shop.

dolly2.jpg

That dolly is used by towing companies in order to recover/tow cars with locked parking brakes and front wheel drive or rear drive cars backed into a parking spot with no access at the rear.
Before the wreck I locked my bike with a Kryptonite NY chain threaded through the swingarm brace and onto a steel railing attached to my house. Wouldn't just lock it to the disc... Of course that really didn't protect against people trying to strip it on the spot. Luckily that didn't happen. A guy made a left right in front of me before anybody had the chance to steal it.

Thank GOD Big E! Just glad you recovered the bike with no damage. F'kin' thieves...
mad.gif
I HATE 'EM!!!!

Brian

Good outcome, luckily.

A few if's.

What if you left your house with a firearm, instead of an pipe???

What if you would have carried your busa keys down the hill with you?

That would create some interesting options.

Teens in a car+30 second head start - Angry armed busa owner riding busa in prusuit = Justice

Glad it turned out well, maybe the cops will find something out. Chris

Hey E,
Install a motion activated flood light overlooking your Busa parking. 500W light comes on, most people would run away. Give that a try.
Also, put the red velvet rope around the busa like at the movies. Nobody can cross over the velvet.:p

Hey BigE, glad they didn't get the bus. Look at the bright side though, you gained a car jack.
biggrin.gif

Glad you have good neighbors bro, actually wish you caught em, maybe they wouldn't be stealin anymore bikes with that pipe up their bungholes
tounge.gif

BD

Glad you did not loose the bike. Iteresting when you think about it, all you have to do is put a little dooly under the wheels to mov the bike.

yea, the dolly/jack is an easy way to get a bike stolen. I think using a wheel lock with an alarm is the way to go. As soon as you lean the bike up to start pushing it away, the siren goes off. That would scare anybody away that doesn't want a baseball bat across their cheek.

Back