Damn kids!!!

Bigfisch

Registered
Riding home form work today started out very beautiful. Nice weather (85 deg) and roads are pretty open, when about 2 miles into my ride there are 2 kids standing in the median (overpass area, accessible from the street below). I figured how strange, then I found out why. One boy about 12 years old cocked his arm back and threw a rock at me. I was going about 70 mph and ducked just in time to have the rock hit the back of the helmet. So I pulled off the road and stopped in the dirt shoulder. I looked back and the boys had taken off. I look around and see an opening to get back on the road and off at the next exit. I exit the highway and what pulls up next to me (I have always wanted a cop around when there never was one near) but an unmarked county sheriff. AWESOME. I asked HIM to pull over so I could tell him what happened.

I am sure that nothing happened, but just the fact that when I actually wanted a LEO there, one actually was there! Priceless! But I do hope that the sheriff or someone finds those boys before some physco does and kills them for hitting there car.

I hope the Leo finds them and put the "fear of god" in them. Cause they can certainly cause a death by a stunt like that of which they won't fully understand the severity of it until after the fact.

Better to change their path then to through a mistake made.

I hope the Leo finds them and put the "fear of god" in them. Cause they can certainly cause a death by a stunt like that of which they won't fully understand the severity of it until after the fact.

Better to change their path then to through a mistake made.

Could not hope for any more than that! I really hope they were found or even got scared because I stopped. Either way I sure hope nobody gets hurt because of them.

Wow I'm glad that you didn't get seriously hurt..... I hope they catch those two little idiots.......

Summer is here school is out in most places, Get ready for lots of run in's with
unsupervised hellions. Glad your ok, those kids need a rolemodel with a belt.

Hmmm so ok, no one thru eggs off the over pass when they were young? Must have been my inner city Chicago upbringng! Then again, it was ok to open the fire hydrant when i was young!
Glad you weren't hurt.

Summer is here school is out in most places, Get ready for lots of run in's with
unsupervised hellions. Glad your ok, those kids need a role model with a belt.

Totally agree!!

Hmmm so ok, no one thru eggs off the over pass when they were young?

How in the heck did you know me as a child! Yes I threw eggs as a kid, but always at the BACK of cars. NEVER EVER BIKES! Also Never threw rocks.

i would have givin them a new racing strip right down their backs and arses with my rear tire

When I was kid we just threw rocks @ the trains carring new cars never bikes.Im glad didnt nail you in face or shield mighta went down.sounds like the little rascels already had escape route planned.

Rascals? ??? This kind of thing is beyond that of rascals.. You are playing with someone's life by throwing things off overpasses.. Today its a rock, tomorrow its a brick and the next day it is a bowling ball. All, confirmed deadly by several examples that have already occured. Somebody needs to give these rascals an ass whippin.

Back