Damn!! Did brakes cleaning and upgrades...wow!!! Who needs ceramic bearings!

teezy

Registered
You might be like DUDE this is a 1/4 mile section!! Well this might help in that area!!! We all know that friction and drag robs us of hp,et and mph.

I dont know if you notice but busa front brakes drag {according to the threads on here }..........DUH right!! Well I didnt notice how bad my did till my buddy bought his 2005 LE!! I was like DAMN this thing rolls like sooooo smooth.... no wonder some guys dont gain anything from ceramic bearings.......DAMN quality control!!

Anyway so I replaced my stock wheel bearings with world wide ceramic bearings. Yes it made a difference!!! Its so much easier then before to push around!! And sitting in line at the track in full leathers pushing a busa sux!! So they were worth the money even if there are no gains et/mph wise!! But if your bike glides with ease!! I doubt you would see anything!!!

Even when with the ceramic bearings my bike still did not glide like the LE did. I noticed that when pushing his bike you could barely here the pads againest the rotors. Mine sounded like I was on the brakes.... When I would depress his brake lever and release the pads would retract quickly. Mine still sounds like I was on the brakes. So we removed the stock lines for the galfer's,replaced the pads for galfer hh,dot 4 synethic and cleaned the calipers up!!!

MAN WHAT A DIFFERENCE!! Just glides so smooth!! And HOLY CHIT it stops!!
image-170.jpg

:thumbsup:
dont forget your chain and a right alignment of it.

On the rear stand you will notice a big difference when done right.
If i push my wheel with my hands it will nearly do 3-4 full rounds.
You will notice this too when pushing the bike

Bad chain can "eat" 4-6 hp

Back