Damn Canadian Government

race24x

Registered
Canadians please dont take this the wrong way I am just venting. LAst year my friend and I were riding back from Montreal on our bikes. He passed me in the passing lane just ontop of a hill and the cop nailed him with his radar. he pulled us both over now keep in mind I know how fast I was going maybe 7 over. He wrote him up for 142 and me for 136 I was like how did you figure that and he basically said the radar sent back 2 signals (BS) Radar only gets a signal from the most radar reflective object usually the biggest and flatest. So anyway I call and they told me they didnt have reciprocity with Maine I didnt pay the fine and didnt go to court. The fine was about 150 US and the trip would have been 250 US to fight the ticket. So they did it as a tourist trap knowing your not going to come back and fight it. So now anyway they do have reciprocity and it is on my driving record and my insurance is going up. Nice way to screw you over reminds me of the little towns down south that get to keep all the money from speeding tickets so they did the same thing to out of towners knowing they wouldnt fight it. I guess all governemets are the same crooks.

That sucks. What happens if you ever go back up there with an unpaid ticket?

Probably some canadian jail LOL No I will have to pay it now to get backin I am sure nice scam though I need to start my own government:)

Back