Damm this rain!!

phierce

Registered
I think it's been raining here in MA for 2 weeks now.
I've had enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

End Rant..........

Where were you to back me up a few weeks ago when I was complaining? :poke:

I've had enough too.....is it Spring yet? :whistle:

I feel your pain! I'm in Eastern Ct. I might ride to work tomorrow. That ":Sea Storm" is messing everything up.

I wish we could have some of that rain here in Phoenix. It hit 110 today and it's just gonna get worse.

Give it a few months guys, you'll be wishing for some hot weather.

here it's @100 all last week and forcasted next week...just in time to get the burnbans placed in effect for the 4th:cursin::banghead:

Its been extremely hot in Missouri for the past 9 days. 4 more days of it in the forecast. But I'm not wishing for winter.

i gave up on waiting it out so now i ride regardless of the weather. guess what? rain again today here in the "land of liberals".

we have seen no rain here for weeks now and there is no rain projected for the next 2 weeks...and we are over 100 everyday with an expected cooling to 99 for a few. It was 106 yesterday suppose to be 105 today.

Send it this way......

Went to school in western mass (Amherst, Belchertown) and I don't remember every really having a long riding season. Try snowmobils ?

Its been extremely hot in Missouri for the past 9 days. 4 more days of it in the forecast. But I'm not wishing for winter.

Has been hot on my side of the state too. We get a small thunderstorm about every evening this week it seems, keeps the humidity up. When I left for work at 5:30AM it was 72 and 93% humidity. Heat and humidity #s have traded places here in the afternoon.:laugh:

I still don't miss winter either.

Back