Dam Ride

thanks for sharing...looks like you guys had fun
beerchug.gif

+1 on leather clad ladies
bowdown.gif

Dear Louis

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I bet y'all had a lot of fun.

I'd like to see a picture of your bike in the desert and a picture of your bike at the dams.

Try to remember to avoid having things in your pictures' backgrounds that distract from the main focus of the picture.

--Jaddie
Next time we're out, I'll take some pics just for you!

I know what you mean about not having distractions. I'm generally pretty lazy about it, though!

--Wag--

Dear Louis

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I bet y'all had a lot of fun.

I'd like to see a picture of your bike in the desert and a picture of your bike at the dams.

Try to remember to avoid having things in your pictures' backgrounds that distract from the main focus of the picture.

--Jaddie
As a matter of fact, though, here's a pic for you from a trip I took to the Navajo Reservation several months ago.

--Wag--

teapot.jpg

Oh I see... just you and the Wiff's bike are good enough for you post, huh? LMAO
I know... I know... I was on the cruiser and you have this aversion to cruisers... but hey there was Mikey's bike, Matt's bike, AJs Busa... where are they?

It was "DAM" good ride and the company was even better. Even the burritos were good...

A little history behind the Sandoval County Dams...

1. Cochiti Dam was built to store water for irrigation and stuff...
2. Galisteo Dam was built to help with flood control during heavy rains... we get some nasty flash flooding in the low areas of the desert.
3. Jemez Dam was built to also help with flood control during heavy rains.

Corp of Engineers got some money, so they built those Dams out there in the middle of nowhere... but hey it helps during the monsoon season.

Oh I see... just you and the Wiff's bike are good enough for you post, huh? LMAO
I know... I know... I was on the cruiser and you have this aversion to cruisers... but hey there was Mikey's bike, Matt's bike, AJs Busa... where are they?

It was "DAM" good ride and the company was even better. Even the burritos were good...
I was just too lazy to resize that many pics and yeah, I love pimpin' my own ride!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

Back