Dallas/ ft worth

Sept18th is for sure a moto track day @ECR. I will be there 6am.
Happy to announce as of todays negotiations I will be off every other Sunday :-) for the first time in 18 yrs.
Good news I may actually be able to ride with some ya all.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk.

Well Chris, sounds like your schedule may dictate when we can sched a get together.
Any Sunday sounds good too me. Anyone else in the state or near DFW have any interest in getting together for a M&G and Ride?

I got the word Friday that I will be heading back to Chicago for work on the 18th.

We definitely need to do a MNG now that it's starting to cool (all the way down to 95)

I got the word Friday that I will be heading back to Chicago for work on the 18th.

We definitely need to do a MNG now that it's starting to cool (all the way down to 95)

So are you moving to the windy city? That would be a bummer man.
If so we definitely gotta get a ride or two in before you go.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Depending on when you schedule the meet up and ride I might be a player. The weather is cooling off so I'm doing a bit more riding now. Just went for a good 4 hours Sunday!

Keep me posted

So are you moving to the windy city? That would be a bummer man.
If so we definitely gotta get a ride or two in before you go.

It doesn't appear so at this point but I will be traveling up there regularly.

Bummer...well keep in touch. Let me know when you are ready for a ride...tell mike I said HI...I should have switched numbers with him that day....

Ok, let me throw a date out here and see what sticks?

Anyone up for a ride this Saturday? maybe a quick ride in the morning up towards Ray Roberts lake and maybe on over to St. Jo/Muenster area.

I'm in. If it's not too spirited of a ride Diana may join in on the r6. Otherwise she's pillion.

Wish I could guys...Saturday could never work for me..."Welcome to Retail!" Til next time :-)

Dan(appreciate compromise) if Saturday works for a half dozen peeps an not one..go with the majority :-) I chose this profession a long time ago...Sunday I will be at ECR....totally down for the next one..

I wasn't planning on doing any kind of spirited Riding. Just a get together and scenic ride. May be a lil faster than the cruiser crowd :whistle:but nothing Diana can't handle.
Here's what I was thinking in terms of the route. https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/yEBM7_DwqsF9nFIAsvjvuXs1iBWLp1QQNTtdlibHAq0?feat=directlink

Not sure if anyone else has any ideas, I'm just throwing stuff out there, if anyone else has any suggestions, would love to hear it.

Chris, we'll definitely plan another one on another Sunday when your off.

Anyone else interested?

due to lack of interest and possibly poor weather, we can try to reschedule this to another time that's more convenient for others.

Back