Dallas-Fort Worth riders

busahigg

Registered
Hey all you guys in DFW....I'll be there this weekend for the whole weekend....don't know for sure where I'll be staying (hotel) but I'll most likely be closer to Fort Worth-Burleson. If anyone is riding let me know.....I'd like to tag along.

I can't guarantee that I will be riding... anywhere interesting, anyway. Unless you feel like delivering some flyers and looking at properties in the 100°F weather.
laugh.gif

Give me a ring when you arrive. I can always use a break.
thumbs-up.gif

Higg,

what I would give to go for a joyride. If only my baby didnt have a busted starter. It would be on like donkey kong!!!

sup busahigg, i have plans to go out of town this weekend, but now the plans are real iffy... if i am here we could roll out saturday evening.. the whataburger in dallas is always packed with bikes, and around 10 or 11 at nite they roll to a spot in fair park(dallas) to stunt and drag race, its a legit place with cops just watchin everybody have a good time... let me know if interested and i will find out for sure if i am in town or out....

Will let you know l8r this week what's instore for this wknd.

I am contemplating a few Busa friends and myself getting together for maybe a Sun ride, not sure yet.

Rode this Sunday for about 200+ miles, maybe have a vid l8r from the wrecked footage I took.. lol

I might be out Sat. night fr33king if you wanna see the Dallasites gathering hole, let me know.

Last Sat night I had my a$$ handed to me, was fun.
Traction issue, smoked the rear 3/4 of the track...both times (too much air).
The Bandit hooked and ran off .. atleast until I left off the gas and shifted to catch him on the finish line.

was Ugly  
11doh.gif

Busafied

Which Whataburger in Dallas?  'Cause I'll roll up there.
Higg the whataburger is at northwest highway just east of loop 12 exit

1990 W. Northwest Hwy. Dallas TX 75220 972-556-0083

not sure if i can get out sat night or not kids might burn down the house if i leave them at home
rock.gif

Three years riding here and I have never been to either Whataburger or Sonic.
confused.gif

Ron, give me a call Friday or Saturday if you want. I've been away too long.
thumbs-up.gif

Probably sometime midday........run around for a bit, then meet up at night. Go do some wheelies and what not.

I really want to see this closed down area of road where the police just "let" everyone do their thing.
rock.gif

sup busahigg,  i have plans to go out of town this weekend, but now the plans are real iffy...  if i am here we could roll out saturday evening..  the whataburger in dallas is always packed with bikes, and around 10 or 11 at nite they roll to a spot in fair park(dallas) to stunt and drag race, its a legit place with cops just watchin everybody have a good time...  let me know if interested and i will find out for sure if i am in town or out....
you gonna be there?

Back