Dad's doing chemo, so....

TruWrecks

Banned
I decided to show my support for him because he is now loosing his hair.

Hang in there Dad! I'm thinking of you.

Smile...

MyWithoutHair1.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool thing to do! I wish your Dad the best and a smooth road to recovery :bowdown:

prayers sent.

not to make light of it, but there is a sayin I use ...that God only made a select few perfect heads...and all the ones he effed up, he covered with hair:beerchug:
I hope the chemo works:please:

Prayers sent my brother and well wishes for you, your family, and your Dad :please:

Tell your dad he raised a good son!:beerchug:
And our prayers are with him for a full recovery.:thumbsup:
Bubba

Last edited:
My family and I are keeping your father in our prayers! I am sure your dad is thankful for your support!

The smallest geastures make the biggest impressions. Your a good son and your dad will be proud of you.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Your family has been added to our prayer list!

Thanks for the good vibes from all. My Dad is overwhelmed to the compassion shown by this board, and my friends. He even sent me a very heart felt thank you. I couldn't read it with out getting all mushy. :beerchug:

A nefew of mine also shaved his head to show his support for his Grandpa.

Chemo is going pretty rough. The good thought and prayers are making it more tollerable.
:beerchug:

Sorry for the rough time with the Chemo. Some people, I guess, tolerate it better than others. Keep up the positive thoughts. I am sure the support you are showing him will give him the strength to fight this demon. Continued prayers for a speedy healing.

My In Laws are both survivors. Chemo can be rough but it will show you how strong a person can be. Keep your head and spirits up.

Back