Dad's doing chemo, so....

Nice move... keep the positive mojo going.
He's on my prayer list.
Best you you and your family.

Mark:please:

My dad finished his treatments last week. Stage 4 throat and 3a lung.
We wont know the results till about another 3 weeks but it's looking good for his throat.
Your dad is in our prayers bro.

God bless you my friend! What an honor for a Dad to have a Son like you! All of you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Hope your dads better before your hair grows back. Prayers sent

Thoughts and Prayers with you and your family, on the light side tell your dad that his runway for mosquitos is now complete :laugh:

My heart and prayers definitely go out to anyone who is touched by cancer. It's a nasty plague that rips wonderful people away from life before their time is up.

There is no "growing it back" for now. I'm shaving it every other day until my dad is done with his chemo!

:beerchug:

Having survived Melanoma, I emphathize totally.
And pray for dad and family.

Grant us, your servants, we pray you, Lord God, to enjoy perpetual health of mind and body. By the glorious intercession of Blessed Mary ever Virgin, may we be delivered from present sorrows, and enjoy everlasting happiness. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

God Bless you man, My Dad and my Brother both had Colon Cancer and both had to have a bag put on of them. I was there when my brother went through his chemo and it was so bad. I would not wish that on anyone. Tell him to hang in there and he is in our prayers. Best of luck

May the Good Lord Bless You and Family !!!!!!!!!!! :please:

If You Need to Talk Just PM Me. I Have Been There.................

hope he gets better i wish that would have saved my dad. but i just shaved my head last night

My condolences for your loss. You dad is in a better place now where pain is not present. Where that chrome dome proudly. I am, and will probably keep it shaved to continue to support my day and several friends that are affected by cancer in one way or another. I have one friend the has a sister going through chemo now also. I was her inspiration to shave her head in support of her sister. It's almost as infectous as a smile, but it means so much more to the friends and family who are fighting for their health.

To be very open about it, I was a little nervous about how other people would react to my bald head. Very few friends even asked. Strangers don't care. Now it's just my style, and I display it with pride.
:beerchug:

I think one reason is so many of us are affected by cancer in our own lives that when we see someone who has shaved their head, it usually is more for solidarity or affliction then style...unless they are on a Harley.

Stay strong and tell your dad we are thinking of him...Really!!!

Back