Dadofthree / Robert McGinnis

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
I have known Robert for quite a long time. There was a long period of time that there was no way I could ever see him as being my friend. Its funny how time changes things and this is a prime example. Robert, thank you for your patience and understanding and keeping yourself on the middle ground. Always taking the higher road and not adding to what ever conflict or adversity was going on at the current time. You are one hell of a man and obviously a person people should look up to. Thank you for that.:thumbsup:

Ever sat next to him around the fire pit while others were drinking and you and he weren't? OMG, he can't help but rib you and kick at your feet constantly and he's in tears, I'm in tears watching him in tears...my stomach hurt watching him watching everyone else. Then he finds the most insane songs on YouTube :whistle:

Yep, he's a good guy :)

yummy....

images.jpeg

:popcorn:

Where's the lube for all this man love. Smells like Brokeback Mountain. And, don't go sayin', "how do you know what Brokeback Mountain smells like".. Lol!

Good on you Racer...cough..ManLoveV!

Wow :blush: the thing is I'm pretty simple and I am constantly amazed by the truly great people that I'm exposed to around here. Most of what was said was in error, I secretly love people. I am an emoticon expert though LMBO

well since i know everything....heres a excellent example of DO3 in his natural habitat as Va alludes too..... lol

GEDC0074.jpg

Back