Daddy's 10 rules of Dating

The good thing about having a son is I only have to worry about one prick................his!

I have a 13yr old step daughter and she is already driving me nuts with the boys.

My worst fear, is the doorbell rings - It's Rico Suave!

He might even get the "Old Maa" part out before I decked him :laugh:

Nice, got to remember this for future reference, I still got lot of time to keep adding rules,:laugh:

The first time a teenage boy comes over to pic your daughter up,be sittin on the front porch cleaning your shotgun.........

love it, we have a 2 yo boy and 6yo girl and I get scared already when I think about boys taking her out, my thoughts usually end wondering what kind of cell mate I will have.

On a serious note, be the man that has morals. Stand your ground.

My daughter was 16 before she could date. Kid comes by to take her to the prom. Daughter calls me into the living room. I sit at the computer with my back to the kids who are sitting on the sofa. After 5 minutes my daughter calls to me, Dad! Dad!
I did not answer. Silence.
A few minutes goes by and the daughter calls again, Dad? I turn around and ask, what? Daughter says this is XXXXXX. I stand and look at him. Kid extends his hand and I stand there looking at him. Kid begins to shake. I stand there stairing at him. Daughter says Dad don`t do this to me. Daughter says Dad, this is XXXXX. I stick my hand out and so does the kid. I have a VERY firm grip. I have his hand, the grip is getting tighter. I give him ONE DAMN GOOD shake. And saqy I am Mr. Smith. The kid says I am pleased to meet you, sir.

I ask hime how may I be of assistance? He explains that he is taking my daughter to the prom. I say "OK". The daughter says we are going to eat at Denny`s afterward. I ask what time do you plan on leaving the prom, having a late dinner, and being back home? Daughter says prom is over at 11:30. So after eatting we should be back by 01:00, or 01:15. Now remember, daughter is 16 yrs old.

I look the kid in the eye and ask how are you two getting to and from the prom and Denny`s? He says his older brother is driving them. I ask if his brother has a drivers license? Yes sir, he does. I ask how old is your brother? 19 sir. I look the kid in the eyes. I ask what time will you be getting my daughter home? Kid says about 01:00. I said, How about 11:45. Daughter says the prom does not let out until 11:30. I replied, I guess you vwill be leaving a bit early from the prom.

I looked the kid in the eyes, I told him I am up, and I will be up. She is to be in this house by 11:45. Not 11:46. Do you understand me? Kid said yes sir. She will be back by 11:45. I got closer to the kid, I said I don`t think you understand me. I did not say she is to walk into the house by 11:45. I said she will be INSIDE the house by 11:45. If I were you, she would be here before 11:40.

I told the kids to have a good night, and looked the kid again, and said, I will be up. I don`t sleep good.

The kids left. I went to bed.

The ex-wife said they got back to the house at 11:35. Worked for me. My daughter knows, if I say it I mean it.

The basis of you make her cry and you will do the same is applicable to daughters and sisters alike...I have the latter and support a honest approach just to set a standard of beliefs. I have had the talk on two occasions with bikers who drove semis....it was a done deal as far as I was concerned... as far as doing the right thing...and to me that is all that matters...be a good genuine person..the guy in fla...will have handfull when young man starts taking hot laps on pa pa's white busa....I mean the best as the youth should not conform but better society as life goes on

Back