Dad needs support for his new Small Business

HMM Well a little personal info about me I HATE CHAIN EMAILS :alcoholic:4 so i had nothing better to do during my 30 minute lunch break so i copied and pasted 50+ email addresses for 50+ votes today maybe people shouldnt send me a chain emails i dont know but anyways i hope it helps plus i found some interesting information out ... you can make up email adresses as long as they are in the correct format...dunno maybe someone doesnt work and wants to help out a fellow riders family ....just a thought :whistle: well good luck and hopefully i can get to a comp while im on vacation for the next 18 days ...i could really cause trouble with those email adresses :beerchug::thumbsup:

HMM Well a little personal info about me I HATE CHAIN EMAILS :alcoholic:4 so i had nothing better to do during my 30 minute lunch break so i copied and pasted 50+ email addresses for 50+ votes today maybe people shouldnt send me a chain emails i dont know but anyways i hope it helps plus i found some interesting information out ... you can make up email adresses as long as they are in the correct format...dunno maybe someone doesnt work and wants to help out a fellow riders family ....just a thought :whistle: well good luck and hopefully i can get to a comp while im on vacation for the next 18 days ...i could really cause trouble with those email adresses :beerchug::thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Awesome and good info!

Well...i got bored in the last 30 min of my work day and decided to help you out again so hopefully it really works out making up the addresses i used 1-50 @ aol.com :laugh: figured if it works great if not then oh well :thumbsup: so possibly another 50 for you

Well...i got bored in the last 30 min of my work day and decided to help you out again so hopefully it really works out making up the addresses i used 1-50 @ aol.com :laugh: figured if it works great if not then oh well :thumbsup: so possibly another 50 for you

:laugh: You are bored! :thumbsup:

well it seems like the right thing to do .. not many seem to be on here trying to help so the more help the better plus you have to remember im now officially on vacation for 18 days so i really wasnt working hard today anyways :beerchug: ill try to get back on over my vacation good luck with this :thumbsup:

well it seems like the right thing to do .. not many seem to be on here trying to help so the more help the better plus you have to remember im now officially on vacation for 18 days so i really wasnt working hard today anyways :beerchug: ill try to get back on over my vacation good luck with this :thumbsup:

You are awesome! Thanks for all of the votes and stop bragging about your 18 day vacation :laugh:

:thumbsup:

im really taking time off of my full job so i can shoot fireworks i am a Licensed Pyrotechnician so im not really on vacation but i am at the same time have fun cya around

:bump: and voted again...I got slack the last few days...sorry Kev :down:

Back