Dad needs support for his new Small Business

Thank you Fast Frog. I did the same mistake ,yself the first few times I tried.

Also A BIG THANK YOU to My most favorite Admin Ma'am, MS Michelle for editing my post for me so that following the directions would work. You ROCK young Lady. :beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown:

the cool thing is, is when you have 3 email addresses......

Done SIR Good Luck :beerchug: used all 3 of my email addys

OK FOR ALL YOU LAZY PEOPLE LIKE ME IF YOU JUST COPY AND PASTE JUST THE " 3B " it comes up also :)

Last edited:
Thank you Fast Frog. I did the same mistake ,yself the first few times I tried.

Also A BIG THANK YOU to My most favorite Admin Ma'am, MS Michelle for editing my post for me so that following the directions would work. You ROCK young Lady. :beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown:

You think I did that for the masses? I only did it so blondie here remembers :rofl: :p

You are most welcome...

Done again today, and I do have 2 email addresses...hrmmm...done again!
:thumbsup:

I highly suggest using facebook as well. Macon and I both used that on the US129photos.com thing from the bash and the votes got crazy with in an hour or so!

:beerchug: GL

I highly suggest using facebook as well. Macon and I both used that on the US129photos.com thing from the bash and the votes got crazy with in an hour or so!

:beerchug: GL
Thanks Ken.
The whole family has posted on facebook. My dad is overwhelmed with the votes.
This place rocks. Once we are up and running properly I am going to try and talk him in to a sponsorship here.
Again Thank you everyone.

Just voted a few more times...voted for Omar too :laugh:

Keep 'em going guys and gals!! :thumbsup:

:bump: Just voted 3 more times...

Come on guys, keep this up to help Lurch's Dad out :thumbsup:

Never thought about the multiple addresses. Woohoo, going back to vote a couple more times. :thumbsup:

I'd love to vote... but I guess Office Depot pi**ed off websense at some point and is now BLOCKED here at school... I'll try when I get home..

Back