Dad needs support for his new Small Business

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
My dad found a sweepstakes on Office Depot for small business owners. He as asked me to spread the word on and this was the first place I thought of.
You can nominate once a day on the web and once a day by text.
Please help him get his numbers up so that he can get some exposure.

I will talk about what it is we do in about a month or so. We are still waiting to finish up our tooling and start selling product. That is all I can say for now.

Please help.
The website is WWW.OfficeDepotsbon.com
At the bottom of the page in the middle it asks you to nominate a small business. In the box type "3BR powersports, LLC" just like that without the quotes. Copying and pasting will not allow you to enter the nomination!
Thank you everyone who helps him out and also a big thank you to those who read this.

3BR powersports screen shot.jpg

And a copy of the flyer
3br flyer.jpg

Again, Thank you very much

3BR powersports screen shot.jpg

3br flyer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Lurch. Typed your all's business name and in the section to the right it said the business had not yet entered (registered mabye?) the contest. Let me know brudda and I'll enter you guys ever day for the duration. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

I got one through!

You have to type, it cannot be copy and paste. As soon as I typed 3BR it popped right up and gave me an option to enter him. :beerchug:

Will be on this! Lets get a win for the family :thumbsup: :cheerleader:

Done. For those that look to the right, there is the name listed, click on it and you can get to the next screen to enter :thumbsup:

Thanks folks. Need all the help we can get.
You rock.
:beerchug::beerchug::cheerleader::cheerleader::bowdown:

remember we need to vote everyday if you are able. Thank you so much to all that are helping. My dad can not believe how the niumbers are going up.:beerchug:
I told him since he is my family he is part ofthis family and we take care of our own.

Back