Dad jus fell scratched up his busa bad any advice?

BusaBaby

Registered
He was getting ready to go for a ride and he gased it very high and the bike got away from him he scratched the right side really bad any suggestions on how i can get them out or what i think he broke a couple ribs

If you don't want to buy new plastics, your best bet is a good body shop!

They can fill in the scratches, sand it smooth and paint it back to factory stock. Just get the right paint codes and you should be fine.

Anything else damaged? Just make sure nothing serious is bent! You don't want to spend money fixing a totaled bike!
sad.gif

Hope your Dad has a safe recovery!

Josh
cool.gif

Yeah the muffler(go easy im not sure if thats what you call it)it got scratched bad but no hole nothing else is bent i dont think hes REALLY P!ssed

probably only slightly less than just buying a new plastic to replace it unfortunatly. you can pick up stock canisters (mufflers) pretty cheap on ebay. watch for scammer if your buy plastics though.

Sorry to here about the bad luck. I have two stock pipes with 43 miles on them, if you need one, I,ll sell one for $40.00, just let me know.
wink.gif

Busa baby, Sorry to hear bout Dad I'm sure he'll be fine. These things happen to all of us at one time or another. It's nice to see your supporting dad. My son is also very thrilled that we own a busa and he is always looking to help me with mods or looking up topics on these boards. Unless you know a paint guy then you may be better getting new plastic and a muffler from a board member like busa nut. Don't bother with ebay unless you have to. These boards are far more honest IMO.(in my opinion).

Back