Da Ten told me her name...

Hellion is a nice word... And good for a plate: HELION
Hmmm... That might just work.
beerchug.gif

BLK DMN  (black demon) DEMON X (demon 10)

<!--EDIT|flrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098317491 -->

Glad to hear you and her are gettin' along,

here's an idea for a plate, see ya

6 charachters, including the space.

But the "how to's with pics" on a ZX10 are not going to help many of us here
sad.gif

Glad to hear you and her are gettin' along,

here's an idea for a plate, see ya

6 charachters, including the space.

But the "how to's with pics" on a ZX10 are not going to help many of us here
sad.gif
Actually I think I'm gonna see if BYECOP is available.
biggrin.gif
Also thinkin' about DMN10R (prolly won't fly... computer will prolly think it's DaMN10R...) Maybe DMNC10 (read as demonic 10)... or DIABLC... I dunno...

Hehehe... maybe 9SEC10 ... Who gets that?
rock.gif
wink.gif

How in the hell did I miss this?  Freakin bad ass BT.  These new literbikes are wicked ain't they?  It's like they have no manners they are just plain calm and collective, or GOING F%^&IN NUTs.  I have not had a chance to ride a 10R yet.  Hopefully soon..... It takes some good time to get the feel for them, but man once you get comfortable it's like your part of it. It reacts with your every thought.

<!--EDIT|Ononewheel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098454546 -->

How in the hell did I miss this? Freakin bad ass BT. These new literbikes are wicked ain't they? It's like they have no manners they are just plain calm and collective, or GOING F%^&IN NUTs. I have not had a chance to ride a 10R yet. Hopefully soon.....
Yeah, it's a totally different ride compared to the busa. The best way I can come up with to explain it is... Where the busa is smooth, controlled, and forgiving, the 10 is just plain out fuggin' RUDE. I'm gonna try to "need" my first oil change by the end of the weekend. I'm lovin' it.
super.gif

Back