Da Ten told me her name...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Got in another 100 miles on the 10 today. Love it more with each passing mile.
wink.gif
Most of you have seen me mention hopin' she'd whisper her name to me. Well, she told me, but it wasn't a whisper.
wink.gif
I was sittin' in the Blockbuster parking lot waitin' on my bud to return some movies when I heard this wierd screamin' sound. I couldn't figure out where it was comin' from so I took my lid off. Turns out it was the 10's gas tank ventin' off excess pressure built up from sittin' in the sun. It sounded just like a long scream out of a movie or somethin' My bud and his wife heard it, too, and asked what it was. I told 'em it was the demon inside, screamin' to get out. Then it hit me... She's tellin' me her name!

Funny how it fits her personality. The busa whispers in yer ear while you spank that azz. The Ninja fuggin' screams at the top of 'er lungs and begs for more, more, MORE as she digs 'er nails in and screams FASTER!!!

To thank her for tellin' me 'er name I took 'er out on the four lane and let her truly SCREAM. Was afraid to do it yesterday without the damper. It made so much of a difference in the bike that I knew it was time to do the nasty. All I can say (since I got the damned thing in fact...) is Oh my GOD!!!
drooling3.gif
She showed me that she truly deserves the name Screamin' Demon. (aka Da Demon for short)

This mutha is BAD to the BONE. Where the busa is smooth, friendly, and forgiving, the 10 is just plain out fuggin' RUDE! You get exactly what you ask for. I'm tellin' ya'll, the 10 ain't just hype. It's for fuggin' REAL. I won't say it'd take a busa, but I'll say that I wouldn't be afraid to run one under the right circumstances. It's been said many times in various threads, but it bears repeatin'. If you run a 10 and the rider is good, you may very well get yer ass handed to ya if you ain't on top of yer game.

The damper made a HUGE difference in how the 10 feels. The damper took way more vibration and movement out of the grips than I figured it would. It's still no busa in smoothness but it isn't twitchy anymore either. I think it now has the perfect mix of sensitivity, feedback, and control.

Ok, last note before I get to the pics. I actually rode two up on the 10 today for a short time. She was petite and the only time I knew she was back there was when she climbed on. It handled the load well. Still handled great.

Ok, enough blab... Here are the pics.

A decent pic out in the daylight... Ahhh, the Screamin' Demon

35177759.jpg

Ya'll know I love to do the detail shots...

35177760.jpg

Even took pics with bugs still on it. The 10 is not as refined as the busa so it doesn't care. The busa would have protested shots like these two.
wink.gif

35177762.jpg

35177763.jpg

Another pic of the Scotts damper. This thing is worth the 10's weight in pure gold! Besides how well it works, it looks sweet, too.
wink.gif

35177767.jpg

And another shot of that beaufitul black paint. Ahhhhh...
drooling3.gif

35177769.jpg

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098052692 -->

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

drooling3.gif

Guess I may have been a little premature in your other thread about her having told you her name. Doesn't quite roll of the tongue the way 'Da Train did. Maybe 'Da Screamer or 'Da Scream might be better! Actually, I like 'Da Scream. Make sure you give her that name, BT!
biggrin.gif

Now it is time to come up with a personal plate to match the Da Demon. Or are you going to use the one you had on Da Train? Haven't said it before but the new 10 looks very good. Bob

Guess I may have been a little premature in your other thread about her having told you her name. Doesn't quite roll of the tongue the way 'Da Train did. Maybe 'Da Screamer or 'Da Scream might be better! Actually, I like 'Da Scream. Make sure you give her that name, BT!
biggrin.gif
Ahhh, sounds too much like a roller coaster ride. Not sure she'd be pleased. She spoke pretty clearly about the demon part of her name. I don't wanna piss 'er off.
wink.gif

Guess I may have been a little premature in your other thread about her having told you her name.  Doesn't quite roll of the tongue the way 'Da Train did.  Maybe 'Da Screamer or 'Da Scream might be better!  Actually, I like 'Da Scream.  Make sure you give her that name, BT!
biggrin.gif
Ahhh, sounds too much like a roller coaster ride. Not sure she'd be pleased. She spoke pretty clearly about the demon part of her name. I don't wanna piss 'er off.
wink.gif
True. All that "woman scorned" stuff to deal with!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Now it is time to come up with a personal plate to match the Da Demon. Or are you going to use the one you had on Da Train? Haven't said it before but the new 10 looks very good. Bob
Thanks Bob
beerchug.gif

I dunno. If I come up with just the right tag I'll personalize it for her. Gimme ideas on the demon theme. Can only be 6 letters. Wish it could be 7. It's much easier to do 'em with 7...

biggrin.gif
wink.gif
True. All that "woman scorned" stuff to deal with!
biggrin.gif
Yeah, and there's no doubt in my mind that she could be one evil beeyotch!
eek2.gif

biggrin.gif

It's been said many times in various threads, but it bears repeatin'. If you run a 10 and the rider is good, you may very well get yer ass handed to ya if you ain't on top of yer game.  
I'll race ya.. whenever.. Glad you enjoy the 10r. I'd love to own the orange one. Oh yea, I miss Da' Train. I think I'll go polish my bike.

Now I usually refer to my Busa when I say this.. But I'll give it to ya since I had temporarly stolen your avatar when I first joined in December.

Are you ready.....

diabolic

\Di`a*bol"ic\, Diabolical \Di`a*bol"ic*al\, a. [L. diabolicus, Gr. ? devilish, slanderous: cf. F. diabolique. See Devil.] Pertaining to the devil; resembling, or appropriate, or appropriate to, the devil; devilish; infernal; impious; atrocious; nefarious; outrageously wicked; as, a diabolic or diabolical temper or act. ``Diabolic power.'' --Milton. ``The diabolical institution.'' --Motley. --

It's been said many times in various threads, but it bears repeatin'. If you run a 10 and the rider is good, you may very well get yer ass handed to ya if you ain't on top of yer game.
I'll race ya.. whenever.. Glad you enjoy the 10r. I'd love to own the orange one. Oh yea, I miss Da' Train. I think I'll go polish my bike.

Now I usually refer to my Busa when I say this.. But I'll give it to ya since I had temporarly stolen your avatar when I first joined in December.

Are you ready.....

diabolic

\Di`a*bol"ic\, Diabolical \Di`a*bol"ic*al\, a. [L. diabolicus, Gr. ? devilish, slanderous: cf. F. diabolique. See Devil.] Pertaining to the devil; resembling, or appropriate, or appropriate to, the devil; devilish; infernal; impious; atrocious; nefarious; outrageously wicked; as, a diabolic or diabolical temper or act. ``Diabolic power.'' --Milton. ``The diabolical institution.'' --Motley. --
Was referrin' to stock or near stock busas, but ummm, ok. I ain't runnin' for money though. Just for fun.
biggrin.gif

Oh, and I love Diabolic. Just too many letters. DIABLC maybe?
rock.gif

Nice, BT....

I'm glad you're having fun on 'er....just stay safe and keep that gear on. And remember...just like you said, the 10 ain't forgivin. Keep on top of your game, bro...and ride hard.
beerchug.gif

Back