Da Bug Squished some...

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Still going easy on the motor but decided it was time to do some roll ons....
First victim
R1 from a roll of about 35mph! Wasn't pretty put an easy 7 bikes on this rider. Would have put more down cept he called it off....
Second take
Big Bore 12 (Naked bike)
Much better rider! from around 40mph left him and finished around 4 bikes out front. This could be a really close race given the weight difference between he/I. He's almost 75lbs lighter.
Third and last
Blackbird, the Honda rolled on around 40mph but was easily subdued by the Busa! This was probably the most skilled rider I've rolled with. In the end the Busa put around 7-10 bikes on her.....
Lessons learned: from these and other races! There's always someone faster, better, or richer
smile.gif

Mmmmm....nothing like the smell of a fresh kill...

Very nice, Bug....very nice....
cool.gif

Better watch out....rumor is - instead of your rivals getting the NOS, they gonna get a can of RAID for your supersonic @ss!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yup, I always say..."Yeah it may be fast but there is always someone faster or willing to put down more money to be faster."

If they don't know, they better ask somebody! Way to represent, Sonny!

nice work! Cant wait to see how it works in the hills next weekend
cool.gif

Thanks... I'm still getting use to the power! Plus, I'm still nervous riding this monster. Trust me after blowing the last one up, I hear every single creek and squeek coming from the bike. ALL of them make me nervous...
smile.gif

Back