D&D vs Two brothers slipons

I have Two Brothers and my friend has D&D on his busa. D&D is louder. But Two Brothers sound better they have a lower rumble to them.

I had a D&D on my ZRX, and like every other one I've heard, it was LOUD and filling melting shrill. All the 2 Bros. I've heard were a way deeper tone.
Depends on what you like, screech or rumble.

I have 2bros. I call the note: "Grumble" A cross between Growl and Rumble.

Like 'em a lot.

I have Two Brothers shorty slip ons & they sound great. If you want to check them out, do a search on youtube.com. I posted a short clip of what they sound like...You could also do a search on this site as well, I know I posted the link in a thread I made about Two Brothers shorty slip-ons. If you cant find it, Ill post it in this thread tomorrow when I get home from work...

Last edited:
I got the Two Bros as well. Deep rumblings - Luv em as well; Yet that D&D can be heard no matter how many Two Bros are in the herd.

D&D is louder higher pitch... more like a 600 or bumble bee sound. The two bros sound deeper but still louder than yosh. Two bros shorty sounds great!

If you get the D&D's, make sure you get the "race pack", the "street pack" will only be for look! Don't ask me how i know :banghead:

DSC00502.jpg

Here is the video clip of the Two Brothers shorty slip-ons...

- Two Brothers Hayabusa Exhaust[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back