D&d slip on/bolt on for a 2004 busa

Yep !
biggrin.gif

April_21_2006_003.jpg

Nice bike! Is it real loud? I bought them from Ebay for $440 but haven't got them in my hands yet. Are they hard to put on? Thanks

<!--EDIT|ronniemac
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145731563 -->

So loud that most people won't like you very much . Most people seem to not like them for the noise level , but that's exactly what I wanted . When they're brand new they're kind of quite ......give 'em some miles and they really start to rumble !

Install is a cinch ! Take off 3 bolts on each stock can , take loose from rear peg holder . Line up the new cans and bolt everything back .
wink.gif

Thanks for the quick response! I appreciate it! Was there a need to remap the bike? Was there a difference in performance? This is actually my first post. I like that license plate holder on your bike too although I've always saw it on the left side of the bike. Thanks again.

<!--EDIT|ronniemac
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145732078 -->

No problem and Welcome to the site !

ps. I put the tag on the right , 'cause I knew if I put it on the left , I'd have lube all over it , from the chain .
biggrin.gif

No need for a power commander but it does seem to run a little richer since I installed them .

Well , I guess you could say that , but not really enough to notice . Decreased backpressure with the new pipes make the fuel/air mixture off a little . Performs the same , mpg are about the same , just more of a gas smell from the exhaust .

That's why I love this place .....someone always knows more and they usually share it when U need it .

Click on Your Control Panel .....top left on this page
Click personal info
click avatar options
click Browse and find the pic U want ....may need to downsize the pic !
Click Upload
Then find the pic U uploaded on the list of all uploads , click on it
then click on add this avatar to my profile .

U are done !

If your internet connection uses an accelerator , U may have to turn it off .

I have D&D's on my '04. Since I have had the engine rebuilt though, I notice a lot of backfiring right around 4k RPM and it is definitely running richer because when it begins to backfire, FLAMES shoot out of the pipes. It's kind of cool at night...

Back