D & D Exhaust

Kat99

Registered
Just wondering does anyone have a full system D&D on thier Busa?? Are they really loud or throaty??

What in your opinions is the best sounding exhaust?? I have to admit, I do like the sound of Two Brothers.

D&D's are loud but they do sound good. I have the Ti-Force full Dual set up (short cans sound the best) and love 'em.

I do like the Ti-Force as well. Deep sound to it i think. I really dont like the stock cans on the 08+ hayabusa.

I used to have a D&D...very cheap build quality witn no performance gains. Even with a full system all i got was damn noise. Hell even weighed just as much as stock.

I just bought Two Brothers slip-ons this past Wednesday.I'm having them put on by the dealer on Tues. of next week! I cant wait!!!!!!!!
They sound awsome.Check out UTube for some sounds clips!
Punch in Two Brothers and Yoshi comparisons and you shud get some results on U Tube.

Whats the quality like on those Muzzy exhausts? What does it sound like?? Also would you be able to add or retain a centre stand with that exhaust??

Muzzy is a good quality exhaust and sounds great, probably the best bang for the buck on a busa. Check youtube for sound clips. I'm not sure about the retention of a centerstand.

I have a Muzzy full system and it's great. Nice sound, but not stupid loud. I can still be quiet coming and going from the neighborhood but she'll still sing up about 7 or 8 grand.

I believe that is what Jay Willie had on his bike at Eureka and it sounded good.

Muzzy is a good quality exhaust and sounds great, probably the best bang for the buck on a busa. Check youtube for sound clips. I'm not sure about the retention of a centerstand.

+1 performance is outstanding for cost.

loud obnoxious out of business and ugly

Hmmmmm.....I checked their website 5 minutes ago and they don't appear to be out of business unless it happened this afternoon as the site is up to date.....

I have D&D slip ons and they are very throaty and loud....gives the Busa an almost evil sound. I have no quality issues with my slip-ons.:thumbsup:

I too have dual SOs on my 08 busa and compared to my Yamaha YZF600r its not "obnoxiously" loud. To be honest i was a little disappointed that it wasn't as loud but still has a good rumble. Also, i have gone on a 4hr ride and didn't have to wear hearing protection.

Sound byte soon to come

I believe smithbusa has a d+d full system dynoed and tuned. Might want to see if he chimes in.

Since no one in the org has posted this. i figured i be the one to.

This is my 08 busa with dual SO D&Ds :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back