D&D Bolt on's

busa dave

Registered
Just finished installing a set of D&D bolt ons on the busa. I bought them off a friend of mine, they were only 2 months old and i paid $200 for em. I must say even though everyone downtalks D&D I'm very impressed with em. I've had yosh systems on my gixxers in the past and two brothers on my TL1000. For the price (brand new $400) D&D seems to be a good choice. The fit and finish is great and the sound is awesome. Of course the packing has been removed.
wink.gif

Before i get hounded for pics, it just started pouring here after i got done with the "test ride" So i will be taking and posting pics tomorrow.

howdy! curious if you got around to taking some pics. how do you like the sound so far? I had YOSH RS-3s and sold them. On a tight budget so limited to slip-ons for now and have narrowed down my choices to: D&D and Tsukigi

My came with D&D slip-ons and the sound is great
don't expect any power out of em but they sound
and look good and won't break the bank.So you won't
take a big loss when you want to step up to a full
exhaust system.

Mike,
Thanks for your input. "Bang for buck" is one of major points why I am looking at D&D.

(kromdom @ Jun. 25 2007,22:52) howdy!  curious if you got around to taking some pics.  how do you like the sound so far?  I had YOSH RS-3s and sold them.   On a tight budget so limited to slip-ons for now and have narrowed down my choices to:  D&D and Tsukigi
The Yoshi thief got you down
poke.gif

Had some D&Ds on my RC51. Look good. Louder than most. No power gains (actually with any slip-on).

Snap,
You're a funny guy, man!! Embarrased to admit that I cannot make up my mind. Gonna take my time and do it right the first time (the RS3 s/o came with my bike when I got it)

(kromdom @ Jun. 26 2007,21:09) Snap,
You're a funny guy, man!!  Embarrased to admit that I cannot make up my mind.  Gonna take my time and do it right the first time (the RS3 s/o came with my bike when I got it)
Glad you took it friendly... if it were me... find a DEAL on ANY slip-on and it will dramatically improve the look and sound. Then look for a deal on a full exhaust, sell the slip-on as I
wink.gif
and recoop some costs. Just me .02.

Already had s/o but the Yosh were not loud enough (reason why sold them). Thought about going with s/o again (reason why I was asking about yours)

Know all the benefits of a full system and actually watching a few full systems here and ebay (Muzzy, Yosh, Hindle).

Back