CZ wheel video . Willie ;)

I like them , the finnish looks real nice , and the exploded parts list is very good idea . I notice the cush drive rubbers are really thick compared to ones fitted to BST and some other brands . Also the stainless press fit threaded studs for sprocket are different to BST replaceable M10 bolts which can be easily swapped out with special ti replacements . They seem well machined and overall good quality .

They have greatly improved since take over.
Some ZRX members had issue's with parts / support when it was HI point.
Mainly dampers, and some bearing failures.
I believe the bearing failure was due to over torque of axles. With CZ it is 50% torque of what OEM is. I like how distance tube inserts to bearing. The new cushions in the wheel look sturdy.

Always liked the way cz looked something to consider. So Core owns CZ it seems from video? What was the price & how do you order direct from so as not to get older left overs with possible defects.

POWERHOUSE was a Hi Point dealer when they first came out, and we stayed with them when they changed hands and became Carrozzeria. I had a set of these rims on my turbo street bike and they almost killed me. Ask your guy about the five bearings they use in the rear wheel - is this still their design? I had a bearing failure at about 125 miles an hour - if it wasn't for the brake caliper hanger keeping the axle in place, the rear wheel would have "cocked" and I probably would have been dead. And no, I didn't overtighten the axle. And yes, I don't appreciate it when a critical part is under-engineered. Too bad, I liked Carrozzeria at first. Now, I won't use them or recommend them to anybody. Good luck.

:)

Screenshot_20181231-111713.png

Frank the video / parts diagram shows a typical 3 bearing system in rear wheel.
I remember their bearing failure issues of past. Why it is stated above. I'll reach out to CZ, and see if they feel up to entertaining the
Forum after the new year.

So this set of CZ's are off the below bike built by James Compton , and belongs to a member here who owns the 1st built Kawabusa . He had no issues with these . However they were originally bought , and installed incorrectly by a ZRXOA member . Over tightened rear axle causing a notchy feel . New owner sent them off to CZ in California for repairs . Since those repairs not a single issue . They only reason they are off the Compton built bike is due to owner obtaining a RARE set of Yoshimura race wheels .
This owner is a former Road racer , and is capable of pushing parts further than the average keyboard jockey.

Frank i'll keep you up to date my friend ;)
Messaging1546278789558.jpg

Messaging1546279123497.jpg

Last edited:
No, I appreciate anything you can find out. Having the rear wheel bearing failure at well over 100 miles an hour (in the middle of a race!) was not a good feeling. After I got it on the side of the road an realized what had happened, I limped 20 mph back to the shop and got the wheel off. The bearing surfaces of the rim itself were so wiped out that the wheel was garbage. Bad taste after that! If they have fixed that issue, and also designed a deeper rim drop into the front wheel, that would be a major improvement. Please let us all know . . . thnx.

I like the CZ wheels, I think they look amazing. But there are a lot of nice wheels out there, and I don't want to spend $2,500 on wheels that are "now fixed" if you know what I mean. I'm still not sure where I'm going wheel wise. The Marachesini wheels were my first choice but are difficult to find for the Busa these days. OZ are nice and I don't know of problems with them past or present. I'm still not wanting to go CF but my search keeps putting them back on the top of the list.

I'm going to make a decision soon though.

Below is a Copy paste of my e mail to Core Moto everyone . Will see how they respond after the new year .

Support@coremoto.com

A1A Sportbike LLC/Core Moto
1743 Huntington Ln
suite 103
Rockledge, FL 32955 USA

Hello tech support my name is Bryan Larrimer . I would like to share a link to a motorcycle forum with a topic about the CZ V track wheels.
My concerns from past Hi Point or early CZ wheels has been addressed by the kind folks at Hardracing . They suggested this topic be moved to Core Moto . Forgive me as since Hardracing was such help a few months back I thought they were CZ or Core Moto .
I'm sure you guys , and gals have better things to do rather than participate in every motorcycle forum debate on the current X,Y ,Z topic hot in that moment .
It would be great though if you viewed the topic in question . If you would like please feel free to join the org or view as a guest .
I do not mind being a messenger if Core Moto does not want to post in the forum thread . We are quiet tame over there compared to many forums were things can get out of hand quickly .
My user name is c10 the thread starter . Future plans are to purchase your wheels for my own 2014 Hayabusa . They look great in my opinion, but just can't decide to go black or titanium finish .

Thank you for your time , and have a happy new year !

Contact ph# if needed 832-641-6865

[QUOTE = "fallenarch, post: 3264513, μέλος: 27285"] Μου αρέσουν οι τροχοί CZ, νομίζω ότι φαίνονται καταπληκτικοί. Αλλά υπάρχουν πολλοί ωραίοι τροχοί εκεί έξω και δεν θέλω να ξοδέψω 2.500 δολάρια σε τροχούς που "διορθώνονται τώρα" αν ξέρετε τι εννοώ. Δεν είμαι ακόμα σίγουρος πού θα πάω με τροχούς. Οι τροχοί Marachesini ήταν η πρώτη επιλογή μου, αλλά είναι δύσκολο να βρεθούν για το Busa αυτές τις μέρες. OZ είναι ωραία και δεν γνωρίζω τα προβλήματα με αυτά παρελθόν ή παρόν. Ακόμα δεν θέλω να πάω CF, αλλά η αναζήτησή μου συνεχίζει να τους επαναφέρει στην κορυφή της λίστας.

Θα πάρω σύντομα μια απόφαση. [/ ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]

Γιατί όχι PVM;
https://pvm.de/de/produkte/raeder/
https://www.harris-performance.com/product-category/pvm-wheels/

Back