cycle worlds rumors or facts ?

(smokin_gunz @ Nov. 05 2006,17:12) 200hp AT THE WHEEL would be nice
Nah, that was the Czys or however you spell it. I guess the Fischer was in the other mag, I bought both and forget which is in which. Nevermind they're right here. The Fischer is the cover bike in M/C

lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif

Royal Flush.......beat that!

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

I think it's interesting that nobody has pointed out...

The B-King was shown at the show w/ a supercharger... which means suzuki has been doing R&D on the busa engine with a supercharger on it...

Is the bulb lighting up for anyone else?

(bitabur @ Nov. 05 2006,18:06) I think it's interesting that nobody has pointed out...

The B-King was shown at the show w/ a supercharger... which means suzuki has been doing R&D on the busa engine with a supercharger on it...

That was the first thing that I thought of when I seen it.

(bitabur @ Nov. 05 2006,20:06) I think it's interesting that nobody has pointed out...

You can thank lawyers for a blown Busa engine NEVER coming from the factory.

(Mr Brown @ Nov. 05 2006,19:15)
(bitabur @ Nov. 05 2006,20:06) I think it's interesting that nobody has pointed out...

You can thank lawyers for a blown Busa engine NEVER coming from the factory.
1+ Too much liability for the factory. I hope I'm wrong on this one.

However, why would they put all the R&D time in on the b-king if they weren't going somewhere with it. Hmmm.

Chris

I don't see how putting a blower on it is adding any more liability.

It's not like its not already easy enough to kill yourself on one?

(05 Busa LE @ Nov. 05 2006,11:53) Maybe the release of the Big One will be the 07 LE? When's that one being released?
They are ALL LE's now
laugh.gif

Rider magazine is posting the same thing..... New King in the power wars, Suzuki early release Busa!

Back