cycle worlds rumors or facts ?

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
acording to cycle worlds latest mag
they have been shown the concept for the 08 hyper busa, they seen a shadow video, info to be released in june they say.

the b-king with the helmet light should be here in late 07 for a early 08 release.

I just picked up both M/C and CW what page of CW ?
I always read M/C first.
Page 26 and 27th of M/C has the B-King.

(TIMMYDUCK @ Nov. 05 2006,11:03) I just picked up both M/C and CW what page of CW ?
I always read M/C first.
Page 26 and 27th of M/C has the B-King.
To lazy to go look for the page number.
But it is on the page with the new GSXR 1000 and B-king.
It's just a little sidebar note.

(TIMMYDUCK @ Nov. 05 2006,10:03) I just picked up both M/C and CW what page of CW ?
Page 31, over on the right, under "Same ol' Busa". They say that all they saw was a "shadowy" video, with promise of more information at the June, '07 dealer meeting. Sounds like the actual release may be a little later than we hoped.

lurk.gif

I posted about this a few days ago in another thread but the funny part is that they (Cycle World) were told that the all new Busa would be shown at Dealer show and all they got was that video! Seems like something happened to change the plan.

The story I heard from a close friend and dealer who was at the LV show, Suzuki's words were, "The new 08 busa will be the Baddest Bike on the Planet".

We'll see?

(Ride_or_Fish @ Nov. 05 2006,14:22) S.O.S -    The signal the ZX14 owners will put out when the new Busa arrives       
all_coholic.gif
There....I fixed it for ya
smile.gif

If it pushes 200 HP, They would save me from doing alot of motor work someday.

Back