Cycle World : zx-14 & busa VS HYPERSPORTS

full

Registered
just need a scan, pleassssseeee  
please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

<object width="400" height="200"> <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1161385&amp;server=www.vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /> <embed src="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1161385&amp;server=www.vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="200"></embed></object>
XtraPix: Turn & Burn from Cycle World on Vimeo.

<object width="400" height="302"> <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1167591&amp;server=www.vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /> <embed src="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1167591&amp;server=www.vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="302"></embed></object>
XtraPix - Turn & Burn - CBR1000RR at Lemoore from Cycle World on Vimeo.

<object width="400" height="200"> <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1166830&amp;server=www.vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /> <embed src="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1166830&amp;server=www.vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="200"></embed></object>
XtraPix: Turn & Burn - Scrubbing Tires from Cycle World on Vimeo.

please.gif

please.gif

please.gif

Awsome and THNX That cbr1000 speed run gave me goosebumps--i read he was doing 3rd gear wheelies on the way back to the start line... When all was said and done the 08 GSXR 1000 -- not one complaint from anyone who rode it --my buddy has an identical 07 and he's so stoked we have too buy such a big helmet it has to be special orderd from Japan.. can't ride till it comes and the summer will be over by then..hehe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

An australian bike magazine dynoed all the new 1litre bikes and a gsxr 1000 made about 10 hp more than a 2008 zx 10! makes me think that the cycleworlds zx10 might have been a ringer? anyway 2008 zx 10 had less hp at lower and medium revs than a 2007 model, only top end was better.

An australian bike magazine dynoed all the new 1litre bikes and a gsxr 1000 made about 10 hp more than a 2008 zx 10! makes me think that the cycleworlds zx10 might have been a ringer? anyway 2008 zx 10 had  less hp at lower and medium revs than a 2007 model, only top end was better.
+1

Several tests here in europe show that the zx10 08 is not the fastest(best acceleration times) of the literbikes : Blade 08 and gsxr 1000 are most of the time the winners .

One thing I've always wondered. I know they use brand new bikes to do these tests. We all know, at least I hope we all know, that the the power a bike puts down at 200miles (engine miles) is going to be way less than that same bike running at 1000miles (engine miles). Some engines are really stiff when you first bring them off the show room floor.

This next part is just pure speculation and based on experience, but correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe not all the time, but take a bike with 1000miles, and take the same bike at 2000miles. The same bike at 2000miles will run smoother, Maybe dyno a few HP higher, better gas mileage for sure.

All this to say, I think if they had all broken in bikes, the results would've been a little different.

Awsome and THNX That cbr1000 speed run gave me goosebumps--i read he was doing 3rd gear wheelies on the way back to the start line... When all was said and done the 08 GSXR 1000 -- not one complaint from anyone who rode it --my buddy has an identical 07 and he's so stoked we have too buy such a big helmet it has to be special orderd from Japan.. can't ride till it comes and the summer will be over by then..hehe  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Thanks Pacemaster! I love you too!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

just a trailer...
<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
The full story is in the current July issue, but for now tune up your monitor and check out some XtraPix in the ample photo gallery. You can also listen to me talk about the test on CW Radio.[/quote]

I like how my Busa sits and lets me ride for hours without discomfort... I really spend such a small amount of time at 175+ that it makes little difference which gets there fastest..(at 200+lbs myself, like it makes any difference)

Now lets go track bike shopping...

One thing I've always wondered. I know they use brand new bikes to do these tests. We all know, at least I hope we all know, that the the power a bike puts down at 200miles (engine miles) is going to be way less than that same bike running at 1000miles (engine miles). Some engines are really stiff when you first bring them off the show room floor.

This next part is just pure speculation and based on experience, but correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe not all the time,  but take a bike with 1000miles, and take the same bike at 2000miles. The same bike at 2000miles will run smoother, Maybe dyno a few HP higher, better gas mileage for sure.

All this to say, I think if they had all broken in bikes, the results would've been a little different.
I am completely agreement with you, elsewhere I will make free the grinding as of these machines on 5000 kms without problem
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back