Cycle world sportbike issue ????

rybraun

Registered
Anyone else find their 18 pages of Busas well... BORING! Yes the history of the test bike cool. But the bonneville story boring, the girl drag racing ho hum, and I'm not a tourer. The PM story sucked big time. With all the anticipation I felt let down in a big way.

yea, i went to the book store to get the mag, thumbed thru the pages, and was like... ehh.. didnt feel like spending the $4 for it.

Well, what did you guys expect
rock.gif
? Me, I liked it but thought the 14R artical was a non artical. No times except by the seat of the pants or what a Pro rider did with a PC, Exhaust system, Racing Fuel and lowered. And then compaired his time with a FULLY STOCK BUSA
wow.gif
. Just for your info. the Pro Racer did 9.3 sec (uncorrected) and 150 mph in the 1/4 mile. Compaired with their (2003 test) 9.88 sec and 143.9 mph corrected time for the STOCK Busa. So impressed I'am not, and any comparison should have waited until a head to head could be done. It was just all, I feel, it feels and it felt. Not very good when your talking about two bikes within 2/1000 of a sec of each other
wink.gif

Gunny,

I got one at wallyworld a couple of days ago. It has an article by Pashnit in it too.

Yeah it really sucked actually. Pashnit's stuff was the best part of the whole thing. I just bought it to have and add to my collection. Anybody else notice the seat on Roland Sands bike looked like a real Rock crusher (trying to be polite here)!

I dug the article on the pocket bikes. Sounds like a cheap blast!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Greg B
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147229322 -->

Back