Cycle-tek Co2 Shifter

piratediverjefff

Registered
Recd. my kit from Matt today and mounted the ram a while ago,will eventually get around to installing the rest.Have been kicking myself since I let my last one go 5 years ago when selling the turbo bike and with enough pestering(big thanks to BLU88:D)Matt decided to put together a few more kits.You couldn't find a nicer guy or a better kit,my last one never missed a shift in 3 years with absolutely zero issues.:super:

Boy%20and%20CO2%20Shifter%2011-10-2016%20009_zps5f4dybz7.jpg

CO2%20Ram%20Mounted%2011-10-2016%20002_zps7kgn3rb9.jpg

Thanks bro.I think Matt said around 165 shifts,which would last me a long time if I only use it once or twice a week/month.:D

Never really noticed all that dust in the bottle pic until now,I'd better get to detailin'!:lol:

Don't know how many kits he's going to put together bro,but if you want to snag one I'd hit him up soon as I believe they'll go pretty fast.:super:

I can probably save a few bucks without a bottle and drill bit. I should hit him up. Although I use an electric shifter from Danos Performance now for the street. Need one for the strip on the horn button again.

Back