Cycle Sounds Speakers OMG

Mr.Nix

Registered
Wow I just received my sport bike sound system the chrome with black screens 2.5 inch 200+ watts these things Rock well worth the price I will be mounting in front of the triple tree. Anyone thinking about these go for it they are worth ever penny.

Here is a few pics YouTube video will be up tonight. Shot the video at 25' and 50' and still clear as day LOL

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326069809.721138.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326069831.348710.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326069852.367895.jpg

How is the bass response on these? Can you see the gauges when your'e riding?

How is the bass response on these? Can you see the gauges when your'e riding?

Yep I can still see the gauges. you can mount the smaller sizes on the windscreen but the 2.5 inchers are a bit heavy for the windscreen. Bass sounds good it's an all around great system

After reading this thread and doing a bit of research, I went ahead and bought the 2.5" set.
Installation was a breeze.
Quality is quite nice.
Performance is pretty decent as well.

Observations whilst riding . . .

My bike is a 2011 with a stock exhaust.
I ride with a full face helmet.

With the visor cracked open a bit . . . I can hear the tunes reasonably well to about 55 - 65 mph.
With the visor closed the tunes are just okay running at 45 - 55.

anything more than this is not good.

Overall - the system is pretty cool for running the back roads.

I will not use at highway speeds.

Yep I can still see the gauges. you can mount the smaller sizes on the windscreen but the 2.5 inchers are a bit heavy for the windscreen. Bass sounds good it's an all around great system

Hey.. looks good.. but you never quite said how you mounted the speakers on the triple tree. In the vid.. they were just done.

Back