Cycle gear bike night

StrtRac3r

Registered
I guess the cycle gear bike night has started up again. The last Thursday of the month, BBQ and vendors out there. I'll be trying to go if I remember in a few weeks.

I've been to the local unsupervised spots.... Just not to the ones at cycle gear or hooters. Anyone gonna go?

I'll be there for January's meet...with a buddy as well:) me on my gen 1, him on his gen 2. have a gift card for Cycle Gear just burning a hole in my pocket.....

The last one they had here a local suspension guru helped set your suspension for $30. Several riders had it done and couldn't believe the difference. Jinkster helped me with a little fine tuning of my own:thumbsup:

pack mule said:
The last one they had here a local suspension guru helped set your suspension for $30. Several riders had it done and couldn't believe the difference. Jinkster helped me with a little fine tuning of my own:thumbsup:

I'd pay 30$ for that. But they r doing that along with some other stuff at the shop. Called and they said if everything goes perfect they can b done today. But how often does that happen.

I've been to the local unsupervised spots . . . .

Just not to the ones at cycle gear or hooters .

Anyone gonna go ?

Our local http://blog.cyclegear.com/ has a bike night tonight ~ it ain't easy trying to get these old farts out to ride mid week . . .

attachment.php?attachmentid=237923&d=1461171513.jpg

Man. Been gone a long time and just getting back to find an old quote. I missed this one. When is the next?

Back