Customizing And Tail Swap

Gixxerjohn

Registered
Hello!
I'm new here and I would like to ask if someone could help me explaining how to start customizing by 08 busa, I would like to do it myself and learn along the way.
My biggest change would maybe to do the tailswap and maybe a little bit longer swingarm to get some stretch, but i don't know where to get the parts etc, smaller changes as lightbulbs and stuff should be easier to figure out.
Does anyone know where to get the best parts for tailswap and a good not too expensive swingarm? I'll post a picture of what I have in mind of how the tail should look, not too high as I have seen some have.
15d6c6ee1d9876b8a404b7f6ad3ea891--sweet-stuff-bike-accessories.jpg

Custom-White-Hayabusa-300-Wide-Tre-SSS-+4-Over-Black-Anodized-GSXR-1000-Tail-Conversion-Kit.jpg

And I live in Norway by the way.
Thanks!

The tail plastic/fairing is from a gsxr600/750/1000
The custom seat is made by Corbin.
The tail "not too high" is because the bikes you have pictured are lowered. Bike can be lowered with adjustable links, Brocks has those.
The subframe is custom, not sure who still makes those.
Swingarm, there are lots of brands and styles.
The 240-300 wide tire kits(your bottom picture) are very expensive.
Not much help, I know, but that's all I got.
Welcome to the org.

All I can't tell you is this......

I had planned on doing the GSXR tail swap too. I started buying the tail section pieces and lights etc. Then I actually seen the tail on a Busa in person. I put the parts up for sale that I had on eBay the next day! Looked great in pics but I was not a fan in person. The tail section doesn't flow or look right at all on the Busa. Way too small but this is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt

Back