Customized designed gloves for hayabusa

Customized designed gloves for hayabusa - Which is better designed?

• Option A

Votes: 136 100.0%
  • Option B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GixCraz

Registered
I am lucky enough to get an opportunity to customised a small batch of gloves for Hayabusa. I have 2 designs but unfortunately, they only allow one of them to be used sad.gif

Well... 2 heads are better than 1 and therefore 17,000 heads should be be very very very powerful. Please help to vote for the design that you like better... All comments welcome too..  

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I have added both designs in Black Colour!
I hope it does not affect the results of votes that was casted before.
Happy Voting!!!
</span></span> wink.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Option A</span>
ImageShack Links Do Not WorkImageShack Links Do Not Work

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Option B</span>
ImageShack Links Do Not WorkImageShack Links Do Not Work

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Features:</span>
-Finest Nappa leather
-Gauntlet cuff is adjustable with hook-and-loop closure
-Foam padding outer shell protection
-Fiber-reinforced knuckle protection
-Comfortable, performance fit with pre-curved fingers
-Adjustable strap with hook-and-loop closure over wrist
-Elastic at wrist
-Mens sizes M & L

GC

<!--EDIT|GixCraz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155801474 -->

hot as hell....make em in 06 le colors and you have a set sold here

Well, option "A" leaves off the "GSX1300R" text. This might make the gloves more useful if there is a new 'Busa eventually and it is larger than 1300cc's. Of course, if this is a small run with no plans to produce more later then it doesn't matter much.

They are close. I guess I'll vote for option "B".

Dude!!! I voted for A....
But I dont even give a crap which one...
Where can I get a set of these?rock.gif

I like option "B" just the way you got it!!!!! I'll volunteer to TEST that particular pair out right there...I drive about 800 miles on my Busa each week (use it for my work commute) and would be able to tell you real quick as to how they will hold up to wear!!! That's not even considering the miles of just pleasure riding at home with my wife and on the weekends!!! I've had my bike for 2 days shy of a month now and already have about 3200 miles on it!!!! "B" is my choice and remember I will be glad to TEST those out---or let me know how to purchase when available---I'm already wearing out my Joe Rocket gloves!! Later........

Dude!!! I voted for A....
But I dont even give a crap which one...
Where can I get a set of these?rock.gif
Thanks for voting...

It is only the design phase but I am sure that they will DEFINITELY be manufactured. I have scheduled the production to start in Mid Sept 2006.

I am doing this for myself and all other busa lovers in the rest of the world (that is definitely some big talk for just 200 pairs of gloves). Currently planning logistics and stuffs to satisfy as many busa riders as possible.

GC

How bout if you personally make sure that the 1st ones that posted/voted this thread,get a first chance of scoring a pair of these...pleeze???
I need a pair of these now!!!
They are sick! beerchug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back