Customized 2up tank. S.W.E.E.T

When you reach a level in the motorcycle world where people actually pay for your services in hopes of improving their skills we can have a discussion or a debate

Having a debate with you isn't going to happen. It would involve you actually listening. Just sayin'

I personally don't doubt that people have actually paid for your services to ride better, but having read your posts before, I seriously think they should be getting a significant discount or refund for putting up with your "righteous self-appointed dean of a university" attitude.

By the way, I think the tank mod is okay.

Having a debate with you isn't going to happen. It would involve you actually listening. Just sayin'

I personally don't doubt that people have actually paid for your services to ride better, but having read your posts before, I seriously think they should be getting a significant discount or refund for putting up with your "righteous self-appointed dean of a university" attitude.

By the way, I think the tank mod is okay.

Self Righteous Attitude? Not at all, it's Self Confidence! There is a huge difference! What ruffles your feathers about me is not the content of what I say, it's the delivery. The tough, punitive delivery is intentional and it works because you always read my posts and pay close attention to the content. I get paid to make people think and my delivery is what makes that work here. You are a prime example that even the few who have issues with me still read my posts.

In real life I'm a soft spoken, gentle, easy going guy you'd be happy to invite to dinner. If you have doubts, ask anyone who has met me. I've purchased more than one set of tires for people I didn't even know who barely scrapped up enough cash for a track day and couldn't afford to replace their rag tires that wouldn't pass tech. How many of your buddies has ever been so kind? I also donate lots of my time to folks that can't afford to pay for it. At times I have people lined up for two up rides and some come to the track just to sign up for a few 2up laps behind Ole SteveO. And by the way, I've never had anyone ask for their money back but I do get sizeable tips that include pictures of Ben Franklin at times. So I must be doing something right, eh?

I've been playing with motorcycles for more than five decades. This is my 8th year as an instructor. I know my place in the pecking order and I know when to speak and I know when to button my lip and listen intently to people who are well advanced above me.

I'll tell you like I tell everyone else who attempts to offend me with derogatory posts. What you think of me and three bucks will get you a cup of joe at your local Starbucks.

The bike he is on is apparrently still used on the street. Check out the bright headlight under the blue tape.

Yes, tuf keeps his trackbike street legal, and he rides it on both. However, the entire purpose of the handles was for 2-up demo rides on the track ala Jason Pridmore.....

While I haven't ridden mine on the street in over a year, my trackbike is still street-legal also...

Yes, tuf keeps his trackbike street legal, and he rides it on both. However, the entire purpose of the handles was for 2-up demo rides on the track ala Jason Pridmore.....

While I haven't ridden mine on the street in over a year, my trackbike is still street-legal also...

With all the talk I was suprised to see that he would keep it street legal.

Got it. I've learnt my lesson. You da man.

I hereby have changed my opinion (insert sarcastic face here) and believe that Tuffy is caring, benevolent, he has the ability to read my mind and tell me what I am thinking, skilled and quietly confident, loves Starbucks and all this, despite coming across as a total twat!

I stand corrected! You da man.

PS: Of course we continue to read your posts with interest. I remember one time when I was at school there was a kid who would lick the windows and make funny sounds. Couldn't help but staring at him either.

PS: Of course we continue to read your posts with interest. I remember one time when I was at school there was a kid who would lick the windows and make funny sounds. Couldn't help but staring at him either.

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back