* Custom - Tricked out B-KING *

MR X

Donating Member
Registered
Custom , Tricked out B-KING. :beerchug:

Dec22Bking.jpg

Lots of time, energy and money put into that bike, but not really my style.

After reading all the "hater" posts I was going to get mad an say something like "we don't post how ugly the busas are, so don't..."

then I looked at this B-King again and have to agree, "Sumthin' ain't right" :laugh:

I don't think it's so bad. They did incorporate the paint colors into the wheels, added some good front end kit.

Maybe the camera angle distrots things a bit because it some how does look out of balance.

They should have done a better job on the rear caliper mount and the torque arm. The euro folks tend to have a different style than us.

Other than the stock exhaust, I like it. :beerchug: Somebody spent some time on that bad boy.

The whole overall look just didn't finish quite right for me. There's a lot of really cool components on this though.

Re: * Custom - the cosmic opposite of a HD*

Head turning Quotient - 10 - for better or worse!

I would definitely have to take a second look if it was driving down the road!

A twisted version of Suzuki's white and pearl blue livery...

I think it could best be described as the exact cosmic opposite of a Harley Davidson.

I would however ride it and love it because it’s a B King! And because I get some kind of perverse enjoyment out of people crying and whining about motorcycle aesthetics. I just love the folks who just finished taking their MSF course and have sucked down all the HD marketing kool aid, tell me that Harleys are the only real bikes or the best!?!? I like Harley's I get it - but for gods sakes take the fridgin $25 HD kerchief off your skull and get a reality check. You just bought one of the billion sportsters already on the road and just because you installed a few shiny bobbles on it doesn't make you unique or cool. HDs all look the same to me... I would recognize the bike above if I saw it again - and that’s unique. And for that kudos!

And just another quick rant! Unless you own a V-Rod spare me your brain washed comments about how fast and powerful HDs are... they are feeble compared almost all Japanese sport bikes. Some jackass HD cruiser newb thought he could take my B King at a stop light. He rolled up and through the light as it turned green. He rolled through the stop at about 15 mph and I was at a full feet down stop. I caught him at about 46 MHP in first gear flipped him the finger, shifted to second, caught a small roll on power wheelie and left him so far behind I could barely make out his head light. I think he was shocked I caught him so quickly, his mouth was agape and he looked nervous in his "face erasing" bowl helmet. By the way the **** split my lane and flew the bird to initiate this half assed challange!

Talking about spitting in the wind or perhaps preaching to the choir... I don't think there will be many newb HD riders cruising this board to heed my admonishments!?!?!? Oh well maybe someone feels my pain...

I love all things motorcycle, so in it's own unique way it is cool.
I would still rather have a busa for a lot of reasons, but someone loves it, and that is worth a thumbs up. :thumbsup:

Back