Custom seats

djac2163

Registered
Were can i purchase busa custom seats?
bluegrab.gif

First of all welcome to the board. Second, we love pictures. Third, the search button is your friend and will give you lots of answers. Last but not least to answer the question you asked............... Tobin.

Don

Friend of mine just had some made by a guy in Calf. believe his name was Meyers. He has a website. I'll try to found out the correct name. He sent him two pans, pics. of him and wife on the bike, wgt. a$$/hip width. They look awesome. Super nice. He's a rehab theropist and uses 7 different foams. They have used the seats acouple of times and they love them. I'm going to have him do mine this winter.

Friend of mine just had some made by a guy in Calf. believe his name was Meyers. He has a website. I'll try to found out the correct name. He sent him two pans, pics. of him and wife on the bike, wgt. a$$/hip width. They look awesome. Super nice. He's a rehab theropist and uses 7 different foams. They have used the seats acouple of times and they love them. I'm going to have him do mine this winter.
He's talking about Rick Mayer Cycles at rickmayercycle.com  (530 357 2888) or you might look up Russell Cycle Products, Inc at day-long.com (800 432 9566) . They both specialize in Long Distance Touring saddles.
idea.gif

Thanks DaCol., I think that's it, figured someone here would know. They look and feel great on his BMW. Have you heard any other reports?

Thanks DaCol., I think that's it, figured someone here would know. They look and feel great on his BMW. Have you heard any other reports?
They are the ultimate in Long Distance saddles. Lots of riders in my LD club have them and sware by them. Personally they are not very attractive but, they are great to ride on ! I wanted an attractive seat for my Busa, but if I rode a BMW for LD rides (I rode a Ducati until last month) I would probably order one. You give them your leg measurements and so on, and they'll make you a personal custom seat for your bike and type !
No Question
idea.gif
they're the ultimate in Long Distance seating
biggrin.gif

They are the standard for long distance riding.  The BMW guys swear by them.  BUT, sometime the seats aren't that pretty.  Check the pics out.  I went w/ Sargent seats for my BMW.  Too bad they don't make a seat for the 'busa. When I get my 'busa I may have Sargent reshape my stock seat, I love the looks of the Tobins, but don't need to be closer to the pegs!

<!--EDIT|jzdad
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156084068 -->

Back