custom seat recovering

02blackandblue

Registered
i am just wondering how many of you would be interested in having your seat covered with some custom upolstery?
rock.gif
??

sorry about that fellas I am still kind of new here....but a close friend of mine owns an upolstery shop and he has my seats and was throwing around the idea of doing a few 1-offs for members of the forum. he can get any type of fabric or any color leather and can stich-in designs or embroider them...i am working on getting some pics up so please just be patient with me....prices mainly are determined by leather or fabric used......turn around time will probably be 1 week from reciept of your seats...i was mainly just testing the waters to see if there was a need for it.........give me a few days and i will have some pics of samples to view...if you have any ideas please let me know so that i can see if it is possible.

e-mail:  silentnight1@comcast.net
bowdown.gif

(02blackandblue @ Jan. 18 2007,21:55) sorry about that fellas I am still kind of new here....but a close friend of mine owns an upolstery shop and he has my seats and was throwing around the idea of doing a few 1-offs for members of the forum. he can get any type of fabric or any color leather and can stich-in designs or embroider them...i am working on getting some pics up so please just be patient with me....prices mainly are determined by leather or fabric used......turn around time will probably be 1 week from reciept of your seats...i was mainly just testing the waters to see if there was a need for it.........give me a few days and i will have some pics of samples to view...if you have any ideas please let me know so that i can see if it is possible.

e-mail: silentnight1@comcast.net
bowdown.gif
If you look at the threads of Tobin's seats, I'm pretty sure you would have about any and all the ideas on Busa's seats you could think of, to include designs. I also would say 1 week turn around is pretty slow, so his pricing would have to make up for the extended wait, as would quality. GL.

Lets see some pictures of your buddies work, some pricing, maybe some contact info on his business. Tobin has a great reputation around here, not trying to kill an idea but I guess what is your buddy offering that Tobin doesn't? Reduced price, better work, unique materials, various foam options, gel inserts? And what sort of guarantee does he offer on his work, how long has he been doing this?

I'm interested but I just need some more info on what is being offered here.
lurk.gif

(Postal @ Jan. 19 2007,07:51) Gonna be hard to beat Tobin...

But good luck.

P.
wink.gif
I know thats right ! You get good lQQks along with comfort for a cheap price buying a Tobin.

Tobin is a matter of opinion, I am a minority on this one but I don't like the looks or style of the Tobin.

So yes I would be interested in seeing what you have to offer..

(Pops Roos @ Jan. 19 2007,10:40) Tobin is a matter of opinion, I am a minority on this one but I don't like the looks or style of the Tobin.

What ? I can understand you not liking his  custom cut lowered seat, but to say you don't like his style.
Cmon Doyle, I'm pretty sure if you think hard enough you will  probably remember aleast liking one of the personal custom styles seats he has made.  
wink.gif

Tobin seat link.

(Rhythm @ Jan. 19 2007,12:52)
(Pops Roos @ Jan. 19 2007,10:40) Tobin is a matter of opinion, I am a minority on this one but I don't like the looks or style of the Tobin.

What ? I can understand you not liking his custom cut lowered seat, but to say you don't like his style.
Cmon Doyle, I'm pretty sure if you think hard enough you will probably remember aleast liking one of the personal custom styles seats he has made.
wink.gif

Tobin seat link.
Yes you are right I should RETRACT that comment his work is second to none..

I do not like the cut out style did not know he would recover a stock seat to my liking..

I apologize..

No apology needed,bro, you didn't know.  
cool.gif

If 02blackandblue friend can offer a seat cover just as good as Tobins at a cheaper price than he might be in buisness.

http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/<style type=text/css> .pimp_my_profile { Generated By Pimp My Profile www.pimp-my-profile.com/....ile.com</a> } table, tr, td { background-color:transparent; border:none; border-width:0px; } body { background-color:000000; background-image:url([url]http://content.pimp-my-profile.com/i9/6/6/16/f_7580faf00851.jpg); background-position:Center Center; background-attachment:fixed; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-color:2222FF; border-width:2px; border-style:Solid; scrollbar-face-color:2222FF; scrollbar-arrow-color:FF2222; } table, tr, td, li, p, div { color:2222FF; font-size:8pt; font-family:comic sans ms; font-weight:bold; } .btext { color:2222FF; font-size:8pt; font-family:comic sans ms; font-weight:bold; } .blacktext10 { color:FF2222; font-size:8pt; font-family:comic sans ms; font-weight:bold; } .blacktext12 { color:2222FF; font-size:8pt; font-family:comic sans ms; font-weight:bold; } .lightbluetext8 { color:2222FF; font-size:8pt; font-family:comic sans ms; font-weight:bold; } .orangetext15 { color:FF2222; font-size:8pt; font-family:comic sans ms; font-weight:bold; } .redtext { color:2222FF; font-size:8pt; font-family:comic sans ms; font-weight:bold; } .redbtext { color:FFFF22; font-size:8pt; font-family:comic sans ms; font-weight:bold; } .text { color:FFFF22; font-size:8pt; font-family:comic sans ms; } .whitetext12 { color:FFFF22; font-size:8pt; font-family:comic sans ms; font-weight:bold; } a:active, a:visited, a:link, a.searchlinksmall:active, a.searchlinksmall:visited, a.searchlinksmall:link { color:FFFF22; font-size:8pt; font-family:comic sans ms; font-weight:bold; } a:hover, a.searchlinksmall:hover { color:FFFF22; font-size:8pt; font-family:comic sans ms; font-weight:bold; } a.navbar:active, a.navbar:visited, a.navbar:link { color:FFFF22; font-size:8pt; font-family:comic sans ms; font-weight:bold; } a.navbar:hover { color:FFFF22; font-size:8pt; font-family:comic sans ms; font-weight:bold; } a.redlink:active, a.redlink:visited, a.redlink:link { color:FFFF22; font-size:8pt; font-family:comic sans ms; font-weight:bold; } a.redlink:hover { color:FFFF22; font-size:8pt; font-family:comic sans ms; font-weight:bold; } .nametext { color:FF2222; font-size:12pt; font-family:comic sans ms; font-weight:bold; } </style> <p align=right><a href="http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/">Myspace Layouts[/URL] by Pimp-My-Profile.com</p>

Back