Custom Seat Creations 50% OFF coupon code for Hayabusa.org members

On 7/23/09 my husbanad and I were riding our bikes when I was struck by an oncoming vehicle.

I was airlifted to Penrose Hospital with the following:

1. compound fracture femur (left thigh): titanium rod installed
2. broken right forearm: titanium plate with screws installed
3. broken right wrist
4. broken right thumb
5. perforated spleen
6. left foot broken in 4 places.

All the surgeries are complete and I'm mending.

While I'm healing from my horrific accident, I need to work on something besides sitting on a couch with my foot elevated. I can make awesome products for the board members and you guys can get in on a great deal.

Custom Seat Creations Coupon code "busa50" gives a discount of 50% OFF the total offer price in my Bonanzle Store. Code only available for use at the Bonanzle Store. I'll leave the code up for awhile.

This code is to thank all Hayabusa.org Members and my way of giving back to a great family community. I'm also thankful for being alive.

Bonanzle Store

I can also send up to 5 small vinyl samples to help color match your bike:

Sample Page

Regards,
Becky Cronis
Owner
Custom Seat Creations

Very sorry to hear about your accident. Wow. Very generous of you!

:welcome: Becky. Sorry to hear about your accident :-( Here's to a quick recovery. Discounts are always appreciated around here. :thumbsup:

Thank you!

I do have a question though. What is the difference between your Bonanzle site and your Custom Seat Creations main site?

The ability to get 5 small samples is a nice touch :thumbsup: What else makes your seat coverings stand out over the other competition?

Dang Becky, I'm sorry to hear about your accident and my daughter just had to have plates and pins put in her wrist the other day also (from an auto accident---guy pulled out in front of her)--- so I am sorry I know you have quite a recovery to go through BUT I'm glad you're alive---thank GOD for that...

I just wanted to give you "word of mouth" support and backing of your seat coverings.... I've had mine that you did for me on my bike for a little over a year (give or take a little) now and they are still holding up perfectly and color and all is still excellent.... The installation of the cover was fairly simple (you need to have a good staple gun though :laugh:)

I just wanted to give a :thumbsup: to your product and thanks for the big discount you are offering our other members here... very cool...

Hope you get well soon-- GOD Bless ya... Chris

100_8986 SMALLER COPY OF MY BUSA.jpg

100_8972 SMALLER COPY OF MY BUSA.jpg

I do have a question though. What is the difference between your Bonanzle site and your Custom Seat Creations main site?

The ability to get 5 small samples is a nice touch :thumbsup: What else makes your seat coverings stand out over the other competition?

I can offer 50% off on the bonanzle site. As far as standing out, the covers speak for themselves. I even refer to my competition like Luimoto if I can't meet someone's needs. Rather point you in the right direction than none at all.

Dang Becky, I'm sorry to hear about your accident and my daughter just had to have plates and pins put in her wrist the other day also (from an auto accident---guy pulled out in front of her)--- so I am sorry I know you have quite a recovery to go through BUT I'm glad you're alive---thank GOD for that...

I just wanted to give you "word of mouth" support and backing of your seat coverings.... I've had mine that you did for me on my bike for a little over a year (give or take a little) now and they are still holding up perfectly and color and all is still excellent.... The installation of the cover was fairly simple (you need to have a good staple gun though :laugh:)

I just wanted to give a :thumbsup: to your product and thanks for the big discount you are offering our other members here... very cool...

Hope you get well soon-- GOD Bless ya... Chris

Chris,

Thanks for the thumbs up. Good to hear the quality is holding up for you.

Sorry to hear about your daughter. Tell her to drop me a line . We can chat about our misery together.

My husband and I joke about how I'm turning into Wolverine with a metal endoskeleton I have so much hardware in me now.

Thanks,
Becky

Nice covers! What are the colors on your 08 busa predator line?it looks like its gold/blue/black,can't tell in the pic.also if the price is $200,then it's $100 with 50% off? Thanks in advance and get well soon!

Nice covers! What are the colors on your 08 busa predator line?it looks like its gold/blue/black,can't tell in the pic.also if the price is $200,then it's $100 with 50% off? Thanks in advance and get well soon!

The colors shown on the bonanzle page for the 08-09 hayabusa Predator Line are CF Black / AS Black / BA Gold / BA Black. Click on the photo on the item page to enlarge it and the color choices for that particular cover is shown at the bottom of the photo. Yes, you'd get 50% off whatever the price shown is. If the price shown is $200 when you type in the code at checkout you would get a $100 discount.

Thanks for the get well wishes. They are greatly appreciated.

Hey Becky,

This is "Samson", glad to hear you're doing better; you were the talk around here when it happened. Dunaway kept us updated on your progress. I'm actually on shift today with your fellow OGV crew...... yes.... I'm still here.:banghead: I'm still interested in getting my seats done..... I've upgraded though,..... got the white 09 Busa now!:thumbsup: If it's ok, can you PM me your contact info,... I'd like to get my seats done fairly soon.
"Thanks" in advance.

Samson

Hey Becky,

This is "Samson", glad to hear you're doing better; you were the talk around here when it happened. Dunaway kept us updated on your progress. I'm actually on shift today with your fellow OGV crew...... yes.... I'm still here.:banghead: I'm still interested in getting my seats done..... I've upgraded though,..... got the white 09 Busa now!:thumbsup: If it's ok, can you PM me your contact info,... I'd like to get my seats done fairly soon.
"Thanks" in advance.

Samson

Samson,

Congrats on the 09 Busa. I sent you a PM. Tell the crew I said hi and that I'm still alive and kickin'. Give them my contact info and tell them to give me a holler sometime.

You so need to get outta there!

Take care,
Becky

Back