Custom Seat/Chrome Paint

snbusa

Registered
I'm completely satisfied with New Image Seats and Rustoleum. Nic
Would someone please turn it right side up? Thanks

seat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The seat is like a big overstuffed chair. So super comfortable and when you pin it drives you deeper into the bolster and the alligator (imitation) keeps you in place; You don't slide around. Awesome.

I know its not going to last forever but can you believe that's chrome paint. I'm flabbergasted! It did take over five days to cure as I laid it on way to thick. I'm thinking of doing the wheels too as my wrench says the tires can be put back on without ruining the paint. Worst comes to worst and I'll do the swap out chrome wheels and buy the plastic chrome frame covers. Yikes! Fancy rotors are way expensive aren't they? Am I getting it right that the fronts are about four hundred bucks?

If you notice on the larger picture the bike goes to black at the rear wheel. The chrome there and nice rotors are going to make a huge difference in how the bike will light up.

I know its not going to last forever but can you believe that's chrome paint. I'm flabbergasted! It did take over five days to cure as I laid it on way to thick. I'm thinking of doing the wheels too as my wrench says the tires can be put back on without ruining the paint. Worst comes to worst and I'll do the swap out chrome wheels and buy the plastic chrome frame covers. Yikes! Fancy rotors are way expensive aren't they? Am I getting it right that the fronts are about four hundred bucks?

Tim has them on sale,on this site... https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/pash...uff-last-week-may-2013-only-pashnit-sale.html

I have actually had success painting rims without taking the tires off. No chance a tire machine will ruin your job and you save dough on mount and balance.:thumbsup:

RSD.

About 40 bucks. It has a zipper to attach it to lower seat so can be removed when carrying pasenger ect. The guy at new image has a bunch of different styles. Check his website.

Back