japanese_scooter_custom_001.jpg

Japanese%20extreme%20custom%20scooters.jpg

Japanese%20extreme%20custom%20scooters%20%203.jpg

Japanese%20extreme%20custom%20scooters%20%204.jpg

Japanese%20extreme%20custom%20scooters%20%205.jpg

476657854_614e06f81f_b.jpg

news_stuntro.jpg

Last edited:
Define scooter? Some of those things look like they have full size wheels so are they still scooters because they don't have footpegs on the side? If they can make 180 hp I might take one for a spin.....

#6 with the sponsor decals in the footwell looks pretty cool.

Last edited:
While NOT custom, I have a 07 Morphous 250 that I use for just running around...it gets really good mileage, has nice storage, and the automatic is comfortable.....just twist and go.

DSC03518.jpg

DSC03515.jpg

Last edited:
If I don't have to pay for it, yes. I'm sure some of those are beyond rediculous expensive.

THEY HAVE COME A LONG WAYS SINCE MY DAYS WITH A MOPED , WOW . I DO LIKES THE LITTLE RED ONE . :thumbsup: STILL DON'T THINK I'D HIT THE HIGHWAY THOUGH . I WAS TALKING TO A FRIEND IN CO. THAT WAS PAYING 11K FOR A STOCK ONE OF THESE THINGS . I SHUT MY MOUTH .:laugh:

Hell yes I would ride all of them. Im not brand loyal to anything.:thumbsup: And all the pretty & fine women are,nt brand loyal either.:bowdown::bowdown:

The last one with the single-sided swing arms is cool. The rest....not for me. I'd ride an old style vespa before those.

Back