Custom painter needed to air brush helmet

Gear Jammer '94

Registered
I want to have some graphics done on my helmet. I'm not opposed to finding someone outside my area (SE of Dallas) in order to get a good job done. Not a big deal shipping it. Anybody have a good suggestion and some contact information keeping in mind that I'll most likely be working with them over the internet or phone? Not sure exactly what I want but looking for something subtle with skulls, etc.

We have a member here that does helmets sometimes and could possibly hook yours up - he does great work and his prices are reasonable for the quality!

Dolind is his screenname.

MCM

Rev does do awesome work - but not sure if helmets are his gig - he will throw a KILLER paint scheme on your scoot though! If he does do helmets - you can't go wrong with him...

either way you can't really go wrong both are excellent artists and both have posted with photos of their work .

They will get my business as well, I have one that I want painted up.

I want to have some graphics done on my helmet. I'm not opposed to finding someone outside my area (SE of Dallas) in order to get a good job done. Not a big deal shipping it. Anybody have a good suggestion and some contact information keeping in mind that I'll most likely be working with them over the internet or phone? Not sure exactly what I want but looking for something subtle with skulls, etc.

Check out Motorcycle Paint| Motorcycle paint | Custom Painting Automotive, Water Crafts, Hard Hats,Trucks,Rigs, Long Island New York
Long Island New York...

Back