Custom Paint Skulls Gen 2 Damaged and Up for Sale

Kiwi Rider

Registered
Check this out, insurance write off up for auction . . . . what d'yall think of the paint? And the price??

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/mo...39.htm?rsqid=fccce36389e34ad8b93f9138e394dc6f

868105740.jpg

Going to need new paint job , good km , but started it and runs ?? with hole in cover !! That damaged side is slightly cheaper than the other side to replace , I have replaced half that side for only real slight damage .
Looks like the price is going higher , how much longer does the auction run Greg , I can't read Kiwi remember !!

Going to need new paint job , good km , but started it and runs ?? with hole in cover !! That damaged side is slightly cheaper than the other side to replace , I have replaced half that side for only real slight damage .
Looks like the price is going higher , how much longer does the auction run Greg , I can't read Kiwi remember !!
Hi. Way more then I would pay. My top $1000.00 to 1400.00.

Yeah it still runs ok, he managed to kill the engine before it lost too much oil, the auction closes at 7.15pm Wednesday coming, 2 and a half days away.

Back