custom mapping sale

Johnnycheese

Registered
well I quess I want to help out.

150.00 cutom mapping for Jan and Feb while spots are still open.

pc2 pc3 bazzaz, ecu editor same price

If only you were here... Closest reputable place is 4 hours away and want 300....

Same here...nowhere close and at least $300~!~

(You're probably talking about Lee's, looks to be just over 4 hours away from you)

Just curious, (not that anyone would leave without getting it tuned properly) but what would the charge be just to do a run or two to see how close the current map is~?~

Had one person here on a mobile dyno at a fair a few years back (was not tuning anyone's bike) did it for $40 and gave you the print out.

If I were close enough I'd surely get you to tune it, but I'm just curious about a price that might would be expected. Not sure that too many people do that.

Last edited:

(You're probably talking about Lee's, looks to be just over 4 hours away from you)

Just curious, (not that anyone would leave without getting it tuned properly) but what would the charge be just to do a run or two to see how close the current map is~?~

Had one person here on a mobile dyno at a fair a few years back (was not tuning anyone's bike) did it for $40 and gave you the print out.

If I were close enough I'd surely get you to tune it, but I'm just curious about a price that might would be expected. Not sure that too many people do that.

Just ask for a base line run. Around here they charge $50 so your $40 was pretty close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep Lee's. I think id rather drive 4 hours and be overcharged a little bit than take it to some unknown shop and not get as good as i can...

Not even sure if i need an ecu flash with the mods i have but ecu flashing also takes the timing retard off also so instead of buying a TRE i think im going ecu flash route

Yep Lee's. I think id rather drive 4 hours and be overcharged a little bit than take it to some unknown shop and not get as good as i can...

Not even sure if i need an ecu flash with the mods i have but ecu flashing also takes the timing retard off also so instead of buying a TRE i think im going ecu flash route

Atleast with Lee's, your getting a top notch shop to tune you. Fortunately, I'm 50 minutes from Schnitz Racing, and Ryan is awesome at what he does. I'll be taking both my bikes to him in the next couple of months...

Back