Custom map database

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
Where is there a custom map database where I can get a map for the small box mod, pair valve mod, and stock cans?
is it safe to ride without the cans and just the pipes? I have heard mixed feelings on this but never a real answer. the power commander web site does not have these custom maps for these mods

Where is there a custom map database where I can get a map for the small box mod, pair valve mod, and stock cans?
is it safe to ride without the cans and just the pipes? I have heard mixed feelings on this but never a real answer. the power commander web site does not have these custom maps for these mods
zero map
or a custom one (not worth it with stock pipes)
or you could use the stock map

hmmm...what if I just load the stock map and just increase all the numbers by say 10points, will that hurt me. or just make it get up faster in the low gears. Im gonna read up on the programing of the fuel so I can learn some things.

btw. I disconneted the pcusb earlier becuase i just had the feeling that it was running the stock fuel map after the TRE was doing its thing allowing more fuel/throttle response.

Are you really that dense?

10 points Hahahahahaha

sorry that was a good laugh.
run a stock bike map your bike is stock if anything you will want to take fuel out. better yet spend some $$ and map it

Lookie here chez whiz lol, nah I just felt like using someting 'out of the ordinary' . I will either get a dyno run and tune it after I do the mods and reload a stored map :-) and I want at least 15hp out of it before im happy :-)

Are you really that dense?

10 points Hahahahahaha

sorry that was a good laugh.
run a stock bike map your bike is stock if anything you will want to take fuel out. better yet spend some $$ and map it
Johnny i'm confused. If he is doing an airbox mod to add more air, why would he want to take fuel out? wouldn't you want to add more fuel to compensate for the more air that is going in?

you can't get out what you are putting in. you will NEVER get 15 out of a usb TRE and stock pipes unless you bore/stroke /cams or spray

so i sppose im not gonna get 10+ from a k+n either....
wow.gif

sorry I should have made myself more clear. I plan on changing out the stockers for maybe HMF, or yosh. In addition I bought pair valve block off plates to do the mod, small airbox mod, tre is already installed. also plan to have it dyno tuned depending on price If you can make a map for me, I can pay pal you some money. I hear you are certified.

ps I heard that you could get sometihng like 10-16? (can't remember correctly) from the exhuast with the PC

sorry I should have made myself more clear. I plan on changing out the stockers for maybe HMF, or yosh. In addition I bought pair valve block off plates to do the mod, small airbox mod, tre is already installed. also plan to have it dyno tuned depending on price If you can make a map for me, I can pay pal you some money. I hear you are certified.  

ps I heard that you could get sometihng like 10-16? (can't remember correctly) from the exhuast with the PC
not with the usb 8-10 and the usb runs 250.00 plus tax to custom map it. but I need the bike on the dyno. forget the Yosh also

I have the PCIIIUSB brandnew, just came in today and I put it on runnin the stock bike map. I understand though about having the bike on the dyno since every bike is different. btw let me know if you have any 'tweaked' stock maps aswell in the meantime

Back