Custom Gauge Face Change Question

spote3

Registered
Hello all,

This board has been an amazing wealth of knowledge! I have really enjoyed reading learning all about my bike through the many experiences here.

Lately, I have been looking to change out the gauge faces on my 99 and in my search through the forum, I stumbled upon some mention of a downloadable template that would allow me to print them out myself. Unfortunately, I havent been able to find the actual template.

Does anyone have said template or know where to find it? If so, could you please either send it to me or point me in the right direction to get it?

Thanks for your help in advance!!!

If your just looking to change the backlight on the cluster you may want to PM GIXERHP and see if he is available. He'll do ya right.

If you are looking for something more than the backlight, custom graphics etc bluegauges.com is one of the more popular ones.

Yea, I have seen both of those sites, and it seems like EVERYONE that bought from them is very happy with their purchase. My problem is im not working right now, and my wife would KILL me if I spent $85+ on some gauge faces.

Thats why I was trying to find that template. So I could keep the cost down and try to be a little creative. Heck, I've got way more time than money!!!

Thanks for the replies though, I appreciate the help.

If your just looking to change the backlight on the cluster you may want to PM GIXERHP and see if he is available. He'll do ya right.

If you are looking for something more than the backlight, custom graphics etc bluegauges.com is one of the more popular ones.

i cn juz change the backlight leds???

Back