CUSTOM CHROME MIRRORS FOR SHOW/GO

03BUSABOY

Registered
I HAVE STARTED STRIPPING DOWN MY 03 BUSA FOR THE WINTER AND DECIDED TO ADD A LITTLE CUSTOM TOUCH TO MY BIKE AND I FOUND A COUPLE COMPANIES WHO HAD SOME CUSTOM MIRRORS FOR SALE IN CHROME. WELL I DECIDED TO MAKE MY OWN. AND IF ANYONE ELSE IS INTERESTED IN THESE MIRRORS I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD... AND I COULD GO FROM THERE I WILL BE POSTING SOME PICS HOPEFULLY SOON. GOTTA GET A NEW DIGI CAM. CAUSE MY OTHER ONE FELL OFF THE TRUCK WHILE I WAS TRYING TO TAKE SOME PICS AND SHATERED THE WHOLE LENS. AND SHOW YOU GUYS HOW THEY LOOK. THEY ARE BETTER LOOKING THEN THE STOCK MIRRORS AND IF YOU ARE ONLY WANTING TO HAVE MIRROR BLOCK OFFS THESE WILL AT LEAST GIVE YOU SOME HELP OF SEEING BEHIND YOU THEY ARE SMALL IN SIZE AND HELP MAKE THE FRONT END LOOK A LOT SLEEKER. SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED DROP ME AN EMAIL AT BAGGEDN20SCHEVY@AOL.COM OR POST SOME THREADS AND HOPEFULLY ILL HAVE SOME PICS DONE UP.. IN A COUPLE DAYS.

wheelie.gif

Here is what the mirrors will be close to looking like..... the mirror itself will be just a tear drop mirror close to that one with out the whole milled out in it and will be a little thinner as in the width of it... if you are interested please get back to me at baggedn20schevy@aol.com so i can see how much product i need to get.. the block off plates do not have any symbols in them i can have them either polished or left aluminum color for your polishing or chroming... the mirrors are already chromed... you can either have 1 or 2 mirrors I currently only have 1 on my driver's side. It gives you a little more visiblity than just block off plates and still looks good. instead of the arm of the mirror pointing up you can take the arm and point it down with my mirrors and it gives it a more slicker look and still can see out of it..... let me know asap..

mirror12.jpg

I would love to see pictures of this showing more of the complete look and from other angles.

cool, I kinda like the carbon fiber looking ones, their a bit bigger and Iguess I just like'em better,,,,,,just my .02

hopefully i will have a buddies digital camera tomorrow cause mine was broken... and i will be posting some pics. i only have one mirror on the drivers side( when your sitting on the bike the left
biggrin.gif
). i think i might put another one on the other side to see what it looks like and give a little more vison to the rear. so hopefully the pics will be up soon of the one and some of my minor mods so far like i said i got custom paint/airbrushing, lots of chrome, wheels, undertail, exhaust, coming and so far its lowered with skeleton tree and links, reverse indiglo 220 gauges.. look soon for lots of pics and i will try to get more pics of the mirrors this weekend

wheelie.gif

sorry guys i would have been taking pics already but now the bike is apart for paint. go figure when i get my new cam. the bike is apart and cant get a pic of the mirrors on the bike... I will try to have some pics up shortly I'm already in the paint process and should be together soon.. Hopefully if everything goes as planned. Also if the airbrush guy gets the stuff done in time. thanks
james

I wish cause if I had the pics ready my bike would be done and back from the airbrush guy already... I'm trying to get asap. They are pretty close to the ones pictured above. I can also paint the block offs to match the bike that way you just see the chrome mirror coming out thats what I'm thinking of doing to mine.... Keep looking I'll try my hardest to get the pics up... You know I like to post pics just look at my bike in progess. See all the pics I posted there, trust me I'll have them sometime soon hopefully... Here is a peek of the tank without any airbrushing yet for those who havnt seen my thread...Hopefully this link will work if not someone help me out...https://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=6;t=19871

Busa_Plastics__Blue_White_Painted_057.jpg

Ok sorry for taking so long but here they are put on the bike with the block off plates painted to match the bike. (I liked her better like this). if you want more information on these mirrors let me know what kind of bike/color you have that way i can get you some different types of mirrors but the basic one is like this...

BUSA_W_GRAPHICS_CLEARED_037.jpg

Back