Custom built busa sub enclosure

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, Playaz here another bad creation (ABC) by myself for my boy Dj.  He's a contender to knocking me off my music box and just might be able to pull it off with some help from the Rhythmnator as my boy Pacman say's.

This is my first production Busa Bass box I fabricated other than my own 8" Hump Sub enclosure with photos never seen before of the underside. This 6" sub  below is capable of handleing 300 watts.

Theres been alot of Peeps wondering and asking me whats inside my trunk thats produceing the bass. Well for now I aint telln or show'n ya'll shid as to how it lQQks inside my trunk compartment other than me sharing a few snap shots of the sub enclosure (Hump Bass Box) I made for a board member
(DJ).

Heres the before shot.
DSC02612.jpg

Fabricated and completed !
DSC02678.jpg

DSC02666.jpg

DSC02668.jpg

Finalized product !
DSC02679.jpg

For the curious, the two gold plugs just below the speaker are heavy duty speaker terminals.

So how does my first production Hayabusa sub enclosure lQQks ?

That stuff be lookin as sweet as my shaved nads, playa...and that's something you don't hear me say too often.
super.gif
thumbs-up.gif

All the playas on you an DJ's scene are gonna be "Rhythm-nated".
mad.gif

Sweet, bro...time for some thumpin!
beerchug.gif

Nice job, Ty!  Very clean!  
super.gif
Thanks Champ  
thumbs-up.gif
 ! I know it doesn't lQQk like much but a lot time went into designing and fabricating it.
Oh I believe it took time, playa.  I used to do that stuff.  You could always tell the guys that slapped somethin together...lQQked like shid!

The stuff that lQQks clean - you knew that they took time & pride in their work!  (Like yours!
biggrin.gif
)
Oh man, you should see my sub enclosure. I dont think DJ would have wanted me to do it for him if he saw the construction of mine.

Just like my first set of custom indiglo gauges I made a few years ago. Lets just say the first set fabricated weren't marketable, but looked good as hell when assembled behind the gauge cluster. Just like every project I've done the first fab (concept) is usually a rough industrial mock up to give me an good ideal of what it will lQQk like when finished.
Also thanks again for the kind words,Playa !!

That is tiiiiight!! Mad props bruh! When do they hit the market!? You workin on the portable 1's & 2's next?

Nice job, Ty! Very clean!
super.gif
Thanks Champ
thumbs-up.gif
! I know it doesn't lQQk like much but a lot time went into designing and fabricating it.
Oh I believe it took time, playa. I used to do that stuff. You could always tell the guys that slapped somethin together...lQQked like shid!

The stuff that lQQks clean - you knew that they took time & pride in their work! (Like yours!
biggrin.gif
)
Oh man, you should see my sub enclosure. I dont think DJ would have wanted me to do it for him if he saw the construction of mine.

Just like my first set of custom indiglo gauges I made a few years ago. Lets just say the first set fabricated weren't marketable, but looked good as hell when assembled behind the gauge cluster. Just like every project I've done the first fab (concept) is usually a rough industrial mock up to give me an good ideal of what it will lQQk like when finished.
Also thanks again for the kind words,Playa !!
Dat's what Prototypin's all about!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

where does the music come from, does he have a head unit?

I may have missed this on another thread.

Back